Hi, we're taking a cruise in August from Venice and back to Venice. Will take a train to Rome on the same day. How we can get to the railway station and which one we should pick as our departure from Venice Mestre or Venezia S.L ? This is our first trip to Europe, a little bit scared with language and unknown places.
Venice Cruise Terminal to Railway station.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 2 20 days in Germany
- 3 Belfast to Scotland help
- 4 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 5 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 6 Naxos in May
- 7 France, Italy and Greec
- 8 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 9 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 10 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 11 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 12 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 13 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 14 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 15 Portugal Alentejo's cante
- 16 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 17 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 18 help regarding removal firm in london
- 19 Dresden or Leipzig
- 20 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 21 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 22 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 23 Trains in Italy
- 24 South of France November Trip Report
- 25 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?