Hi, we're taking a cruise in August from Venice and back to Venice. Will take a train to Rome on the same day. How we can get to the railway station and which one we should pick as our departure from Venice Mestre or Venezia S.L ? This is our first trip to Europe, a little bit scared with language and unknown places.
Venice Cruise Terminal to Railway station.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!
- 2 wineries near Ronda
- 3 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 4 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 5 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 6 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 7 Madrid and London
- 8 Hotel Millesime or Hotel des Marronniers or Hotel du Danube
- 9 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 10 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 11 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 12 your favorite coasts/shores, lake or sea
- 13 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014
- 14 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 15 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 16 travel to western Europe from India
- 17 Tour Group Operators
- 18 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 19 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 20 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 21 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 22 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 23 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 24 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 25 Is it okay to wear a US service hat?