Hi, we're taking a cruise in August from Venice and back to Venice. Will take a train to Rome on the same day. How we can get to the railway station and which one we should pick as our departure from Venice Mestre or Venezia S.L ? This is our first trip to Europe, a little bit scared with language and unknown places.
Venice Cruise Terminal to Railway station.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family of 4 traveling 10 months
- 2 Malpensa to Milano/Porto Garibaldi o Centrale Question...
- 3 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 4 Are there any deals to London or big cities in Europe?
- 5 Shipping bags home
- 6 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 7 England, Paris itinerary help
- 8 London, Edinburgh, and Paris Itinerary
- 9 Germany for 3 weeks
- 10 Venice Airport: How Long to Get Through Passport Clearance
- 11 Isle of Skye Lodging
- 12 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old
- 13 Portofino or Portovenere?
- 14 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 15 Do I really want to stay in a hill top city?
- 16 Weekend Driving in Rome
- 17 Vienna and side trips
- 18 Milan, Venice, Bellagio, Piedmont wine country, a day in the Cinque Terre
- 19 Transfer at Paris (CDG) from terminal 2E and 2D by foot is possible?
- 20 What to do in Manchester for half a day?
- 21 Euro Travel Quiz #40 - Potpourri
- 22 Emilia Romagna Region
- 23 Revised Itinerary with 2 kids
- 24 Scottland for a day!
- 25 Seeking Ideas/Suggestions for Post Rhine River Cruise in Switzerland