I visited Venice Connect to get a transit pass and noticed that you can buy wi fi access for 20 Euro a week. Has anyone done that? I guess i was hoping my husband would just magically find a signal or something with his iPhone (is my technological ignorance showing??), but I know we have no wi fi in our apartment and would be happy to just buy it if that will work. All advice is welcome! Thanks!
Venice Connect Wi Fi -- Good Idea??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 2 Granada
- 3 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 4 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 5 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 6 22 year olds in Europe
- 7 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 8 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 9 Coffee in Naples
- 10 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 11 A Sardinia trip report
- 12 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 13 First time Ireland trip
- 14 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 15 Favorite place for morning espresso or cappucino in Venice
- 16 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 17 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 18 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 19 All Set To Go!!
- 20 Helsinki-Stockhom ferry question re: Arlanda connection
- 21 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 22 Eastern Europe
- 23 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 24 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 25 Azores