I visited Venice Connect to get a transit pass and noticed that you can buy wi fi access for 20 Euro a week. Has anyone done that? I guess i was hoping my husband would just magically find a signal or something with his iPhone (is my technological ignorance showing??), but I know we have no wi fi in our apartment and would be happy to just buy it if that will work. All advice is welcome! Thanks!
Venice Connect Wi Fi -- Good Idea??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ideas Island
- 2 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 3 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 4 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 5 Munich to Lyon (10 nights) --- help needed with itinerary please
- 6 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 7 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 8 UK for 12 days !
- 9 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 10 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 11 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 12 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 13 London hotel
- 14 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 15 Europe in 21 days
- 16 Your Advice: Bosphorus Cruise. Ortakoy and Dolmabahce Palace
- 17 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 18 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 19 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 20 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 21 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 22 Hotel in Venice
- 23 hotels in Seville
- 24 London tube
- 25 7 days in Greece