I need to make a business trip to Venice at the end of January this year and the dates I have looked at are 30 January until 2 February - as far as I am aware Carnival begins on the 1 February and runs until 14 February.
Do you know if before the Carnival the city will be busy and hectic? I suspect it will... I need to do a lot of moving around when I'm in Venice and I'm wondering whether it's worth visiting after the Carnival although my trip is also pretty urgent....
Venice before February Carnival
- 1 France bed and breakfasts and restaurants in Provence, Vaison La Romaine, Uzès, Paris
- 2 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 3 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 4 Which tour company would be best?
- 5 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 6 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 7 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 8 Musée Marmottan - anything there?
- 9 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 10 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 11 Rail question 1st class and 2nd class
- 12 Scenic train Milan - Paris
- 13 Safety on a Night Train from Amsterdam to Den Haag?
- 14 London at Xmas
- 15 Sardinia in July
- 16 Foggia Day Trip
- 17 Barcelona to Positano
- 18 15 days in Central Europe
- 19 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 20 London Evening Activity
- 21 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 22 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 23 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 24 Paris Recommendations
- 25 Europe Winter in 16 days