I need to make a business trip to Venice at the end of January this year and the dates I have looked at are 30 January until 2 February - as far as I am aware Carnival begins on the 1 February and runs until 14 February.
Do you know if before the Carnival the city will be busy and hectic? I suspect it will... I need to do a lot of moving around when I'm in Venice and I'm wondering whether it's worth visiting after the Carnival although my trip is also pretty urgent....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Garda Land
- 2 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 3 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 4 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 5 Which city am i likely to see more skin in? Athens/Prague or Vienna
- 6 dinner jackets
- 7 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 8 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 9 2 weeks Europe trip
- 10 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 11 Piedmont as a destination
- 12 Booked intercity Flight, Confirmation misplaced
- 13 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 14 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 15 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 16 Cordoba Overnight?
- 17 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 18 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 19 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 20 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 21 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 22 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 23 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 24 Weekend in Galicia -- Sil River Gorge
- 25 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?