I need to make a business trip to Venice at the end of January this year and the dates I have looked at are 30 January until 2 February - as far as I am aware Carnival begins on the 1 February and runs until 14 February.
Do you know if before the Carnival the city will be busy and hectic? I suspect it will... I need to do a lot of moving around when I'm in Venice and I'm wondering whether it's worth visiting after the Carnival although my trip is also pretty urgent....
Venice before February Carnival
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reims for a day
- 2 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 3 itinerary help
- 4 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 5 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 6 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 7 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 8 Toulouse and beyond -
- 9 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 10 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 11 What country would you pair with Turkey? Greece?
- 12 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 13 Scotland
- 14 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 15 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 16 Can't choose between Seville and Granada!
- 17 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 18 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 19 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 20 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 21 Estonia Amber
- 22 7 days in Greece
- 23 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 24 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 25 7-8 days in Greece HELP!