I need to make a business trip to Venice at the end of January this year and the dates I have looked at are 30 January until 2 February - as far as I am aware Carnival begins on the 1 February and runs until 14 February.
Do you know if before the Carnival the city will be busy and hectic? I suspect it will... I need to do a lot of moving around when I'm in Venice and I'm wondering whether it's worth visiting after the Carnival although my trip is also pretty urgent....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich restaurant recs
- 2 Bordeaux TRIP
- 3 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 4 Wearing The Hijab in Slovenia???
- 5 Auber metro station incident 27.08.16
- 6 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 7 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 8 20 free days of Europe
- 9 Greece in 15 Days
- 10 Adaptors for Belgium
- 11 Dublin Hotel Recommendations
- 12 Walking Scotland
- 13 Home base for a month in France?
- 14 Train Ticket Help
- 15 Trip report (Lisbon, Doura valley, Marvao, Evora, Algarve)
- 16 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 17 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 18 tablet
- 19 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 20 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 21 Flamenco -Seville 8/18 to 8/24/16
- 22 Planning Advice!
- 23 Germany and Austria trip report
- 24 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 25 How many days in the cities of Bordeaux and la Rochelle?