I need to make a business trip to Venice at the end of January this year and the dates I have looked at are 30 January until 2 February - as far as I am aware Carnival begins on the 1 February and runs until 14 February.
Do you know if before the Carnival the city will be busy and hectic? I suspect it will... I need to do a lot of moving around when I'm in Venice and I'm wondering whether it's worth visiting after the Carnival although my trip is also pretty urgent....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 2 Madrid - Madrid - 9 days
- 3 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 4 6 weeks: Great Britain, France, Italy, The Netherlands
- 5 Irish Countryside in 1 day
- 6 Naples to Pompeii
- 7 Cell phones in France and England
- 8 Algarve,Portugal at Christmas?
- 9 Stability and safety in Turkey
- 10 Parking in Italy
- 11 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 12 sim card
- 13 Plan Italy trip
- 14 Restauant Suggestions for our Spain Trip
- 15 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 16 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 17 apartments florence
- 18 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 19 Italy Tuscany or Umbria, Naples area advice please
- 20 Florence, Italy
- 21 Italy trains question
- 22 Planning a trip to Madrid and Granada
- 23 Girls Trip to Rome!
- 24 How to split time between Dubrovnik and Split?
- 25 Road Trip! Two weeks in Ireland with planning advice for you.