I need to make a business trip to Venice at the end of January this year and the dates I have looked at are 30 January until 2 February - as far as I am aware Carnival begins on the 1 February and runs until 14 February.
Do you know if before the Carnival the city will be busy and hectic? I suspect it will... I need to do a lot of moving around when I'm in Venice and I'm wondering whether it's worth visiting after the Carnival although my trip is also pretty urgent....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with our Provence Itinerary
- 2 Norwegian natives: Where can I get a Grandiosa Pizza?!
- 3 Portugal/Spain trip--April or June?
- 4 Lost speeding fine notice
- 5 Afternoon Tea @ London
- 6 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 7 Car to Heathrow: what time to order?
- 8 How many times have you vacationed in Europe?
- 9 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris
- 10 Cochinillo in Segovia
- 11 Day trips by train from Milan
- 12 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 13 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 14 Springtime in Luzern (& Rigi, Basel, Zofingen, Rapperswil...)
- 15 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 16 Q's About Sweden- Talk to a Real Swede!
- 17 London dining service charge
- 18 Weekend hopping: Ghent, Zadar, Lisbon, Bosch, Brno,...
- 19 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 20 Itinerary suggestion for 5-6 days between San Sebastian and Barcelona
- 21 Family Trip to Copenhagen, Norwegian Fjords, Sweden Schedule?
- 22 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 23 24 hrs in Istanbul
- 24 best way to travel from Budapest airport
- 25 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)