I need to make a business trip to Venice at the end of January this year and the dates I have looked at are 30 January until 2 February - as far as I am aware Carnival begins on the 1 February and runs until 14 February.
Do you know if before the Carnival the city will be busy and hectic? I suspect it will... I need to do a lot of moving around when I'm in Venice and I'm wondering whether it's worth visiting after the Carnival although my trip is also pretty urgent....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naples + Walking Tour
- 2 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 3 TIM in FCO - update
- 4 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 5 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 6 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 7 The essence of Swiss in 4-5 days for first timers
- 8 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 9 Switzerland - Matterhorm and Golden Pass advice
- 10 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 11 Storing bags while traveling using Swiss Rail Pass.
- 12 Venice gondola ride
- 13 Paris and Normandy
- 14 2-3 week Europe itinerary - help!
- 15 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 16 Does Paris ruin you for life?
- 17 London and Normandy
- 18 Last night in Barcelona - where to stay
- 19 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 20 Could you recommend a city tour in Reykjavík?
- 21 rent muscle car in Norway
- 22 Athens tour guide advice
- 23 Athens International Airport customs and baggage reclaim
- 24 mystras or nemea
- 25 Early morning flight Venice/VCE