I need to make a business trip to Venice at the end of January this year and the dates I have looked at are 30 January until 2 February - as far as I am aware Carnival begins on the 1 February and runs until 14 February.
Do you know if before the Carnival the city will be busy and hectic? I suspect it will... I need to do a lot of moving around when I'm in Venice and I'm wondering whether it's worth visiting after the Carnival although my trip is also pretty urgent....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL @password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 3 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 4 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 5 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 6 Hiking in Switzerland
- 7 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 8 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 9 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 10 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 11 CASH OR CARD?
- 12 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 13 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 14 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 15 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 16 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 17 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 18 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 19 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 20 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 21 2 days in Lugano area
- 22 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 23 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 24 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 25 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows