I need to make a business trip to Venice at the end of January this year and the dates I have looked at are 30 January until 2 February - as far as I am aware Carnival begins on the 1 February and runs until 14 February.
Do you know if before the Carnival the city will be busy and hectic? I suspect it will... I need to do a lot of moving around when I'm in Venice and I'm wondering whether it's worth visiting after the Carnival although my trip is also pretty urgent....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My First Trip to Europe...
- 2 Residential wallpaper designs
- 3 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 4 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 5 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 6 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 7 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 8 Naples or Genoa
- 9 France to stop making foie grois
- 10 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 11 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 12 Greece Itinerary
- 13 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 14 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 15 Road Maps of Ireland
- 16 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 17 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 18 Manchester on derby weekend
- 19 Rome to Positano
- 20 Day trips from Uzes
- 21 Itinerary Critique, please?
- 22 From London to Paris to US
- 23 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 24 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 25 Restaurants and sights in Puglia