I need to make a business trip to Venice at the end of January this year and the dates I have looked at are 30 January until 2 February - as far as I am aware Carnival begins on the 1 February and runs until 14 February.
Do you know if before the Carnival the city will be busy and hectic? I suspect it will... I need to do a lot of moving around when I'm in Venice and I'm wondering whether it's worth visiting after the Carnival although my trip is also pretty urgent....
Venice before February Carnival
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 2 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 3 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 4 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 5 eateries in Puglia
- 6 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 7 Help with France itinerary
- 8 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 9 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 10 Spending $ for 10 nights (2 people) in Western Europe
- 11 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 12 Cornwall or Paris?
- 13 Day trips from Bologna
- 14 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 15 Credit Card Number stolen from hotel booking
- 16 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 17 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 18 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 19 Chasing the Tour de France 2014
- 20 Terrorism in Europe
- 21 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 22 What is legal to bring back to the US?
- 23 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 24 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 25 Bringing Wine Home From France