I need to make a business trip to Venice at the end of January this year and the dates I have looked at are 30 January until 2 February - as far as I am aware Carnival begins on the 1 February and runs until 14 February.
Do you know if before the Carnival the city will be busy and hectic? I suspect it will... I need to do a lot of moving around when I'm in Venice and I'm wondering whether it's worth visiting after the Carnival although my trip is also pretty urgent....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 2 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 3 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 4 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 5 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 6 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 7 Questions about Polish sights
- 8 4 days itinerary for France
- 9 Ireland travel passport question
- 10 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 11 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 12 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 13 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 14 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 15 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 16 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 17 Iceland Trip Report: 9 Days in May - non Ring Road!
- 18 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 19 Flamenco in October
- 20 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 21 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 22 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 23 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 24 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 25 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids