Our cruise finishes in Venice and we have about 8 hours available before we need to head to the airport. I have searched the forums for info on Baggage Storage at Piazzale Roma, as this seems a very convenient spot to store luggage between ending a cruise and flying home a feew hours later, but can only find information on storage at the airport and train station. Has anyone used the Baggage Storage at Piazzale Roma? What does it cost? Was it convenient? Was it safe? Do you know their opening hours? I have emailed them and am waiting for a reply but thought I would check to see if anyone has used their facilities.
Venice - Baggage Storage at Piazzale Roma
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 2 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 3 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 4 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 5 2 day break from London: Edinburgh, Dublin, Luxembourg, Paris, York?
- 6 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 7 Self-driving tips for France
- 8 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 9 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 10 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 11 going to italy
- 12 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 13 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 14 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 15 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 16 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)
- 17 Getting to Bruges from Antwerp cruise port
- 18 Stay away from EF Tours
- 19 How can I organize my own Language Exchange trip Abroad
- 20 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 21 Rentals car in Italy: FAQ
- 22 Fine with a rental car in Italy
- 23 Mozart - Salzburg or Vienna?
- 24 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 25 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!