Our cruise finishes in Venice and we have about 8 hours available before we need to head to the airport. I have searched the forums for info on Baggage Storage at Piazzale Roma, as this seems a very convenient spot to store luggage between ending a cruise and flying home a feew hours later, but can only find information on storage at the airport and train station. Has anyone used the Baggage Storage at Piazzale Roma? What does it cost? Was it convenient? Was it safe? Do you know their opening hours? I have emailed them and am waiting for a reply but thought I would check to see if anyone has used their facilities.
Venice - Baggage Storage at Piazzale Roma
- 1 ATMs in Prague, Vienna for Bank of America?
- 2 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 3 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 4 Best area for wine and which one?
- 5 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 6 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 7 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 8 Apartment in Seville
- 9 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 10 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 11 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 12 January 29 - March 27, 2014
- 13 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 14 Ovington Square Flat
- 15 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 16 Istanbul Logistics Help
- 17 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 18 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 19 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 20 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 21 jungfraujoch mid june
- 22 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 23 Hotels in Sorrento
- 24 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"
- 25 Two weeks in Paris, Provence, and the French Riviera