We are going to be in Venice for three nights in June. I have found several good apartments in different neighborhoods but having a hard time deciding what's the ideal location for our purpose.
I am trying to pick a place based on convenience (from airport, to train station, attractions), local/authentic charm and budget.
To give some context:
- we will be landing in venice at 9am after a long flight from US. we have two kids ages 9 and 5. I "think" will have 1 large and two medium sized bags.
- we will be taking a train on the forth day to car rental place in florence. ideally, we will start around 1pm.
Originally I was planning to stay in San Marco but there are several threads recommending Dorsoduro, Cannaregio or Castello instead. I have been relying heavily on google maps to understand how much we will have to rely on walking or public transportation but it's not helping me reach a conclusion.
Is there a map or site that makes it easier to understand public transportation options for Venice? Which area would you recommend for us?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노종류☺【RAM300.COM】☺ 젠틀맨카지노 주소
- 2 성인 신천지/손오공/바다이야기 ▣ 홈피:≫ttw46.com≪
- 3 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 4 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 5 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 6 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 7 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 8 How the kids age calculated
- 9 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 10 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 11 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 12 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 13 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 14 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 15 Beaune France
- 16 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 17 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 18 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 19 Firt time VISA applicant
- 20 Cordoba Overnight?
- 21 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 22 advance tickets?
- 23 38 Days in Paris
- 24 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 25 A week in Paris