I'm planning on having a trip with 3 of my friends to Venice in late May this year and I started looking for accommodations.
I found some very interesting offers in a link that was recommended by another user: www.veniceapartments.org
To tell you the truth they sound to me like to good to be true,so I wanted to ask you if anyone used this renting service and if it is for real.I've seen that they have a kind of strange booking policy,to pay 100% in advance through bank transfer.I'm afraid that when we get there, there will be no one to be found and we will loose our money and wil have no place to stay.
Please,if you have any knowledge of the authenticity of this renting service or you can recommend me something else in a similar price range (aprox. 300-350 euro for 3 nights/4 people) leave me a reply.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My Worst Experience During My Holiday In Europe
- 2 Day trip London to Belgium - Help!
- 3 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 4 To Hampton Court Palace
- 5 which basque wine TXAKOLINA wineries bodegas to visit from san sebastian?
- 6 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 7 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 8 2 weeks Northern Italy Itinerary Suggestion
- 9 Train or bus from Annecy to Cully Switzerland
- 10 France for Six Weeks
- 11 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 12 3 days Venice to Paris
- 13 Pre-booking train travel in Spain
- 14 London-Paris solo trip
- 15 Swallows and Amazons! (or a midweek break in the Lake District)
- 16 Lake Constance - Where to stay?
- 17 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 18 Dublin to Dingle?
- 19 reputable apartment rental in Rome and Venice?
- 20 Algarve from Faro Airport
- 21 How much money for 2 weeks in ITALY
- 22 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 23 ROME JEWISH GHETTO - directions needed
- 24 bbc radio 4 visits Fleetwood near Blackpool
- 25 Another Visit to London