I'm planning on having a trip with 3 of my friends to Venice in late May this year and I started looking for accommodations.
I found some very interesting offers in a link that was recommended by another user: www.veniceapartments.org
To tell you the truth they sound to me like to good to be true,so I wanted to ask you if anyone used this renting service and if it is for real.I've seen that they have a kind of strange booking policy,to pay 100% in advance through bank transfer.I'm afraid that when we get there, there will be no one to be found and we will loose our money and wil have no place to stay.
Please,if you have any knowledge of the authenticity of this renting service or you can recommend me something else in a similar price range (aprox. 300-350 euro for 3 nights/4 people) leave me a reply.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 2 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 3 Verona or Athens?
- 4 Italy or France with a 15 month old in March?
- 5 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 6 Lisbon guided sightseeing tours
- 7 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 8 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 9 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 10 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 11 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 12 Skiing Village or Small Town near Vienna
- 13 Uwaga : koniec = parking fine
- 14 European Cooking Secrets
- 15 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 16 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 17 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 18 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 19 Rome 1st Time - Wish you'd known, tips, unexpected surprises
- 20 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 21 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 22 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 23 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 24 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 25 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.