I'm planning on having a trip with 3 of my friends to Venice in late May this year and I started looking for accommodations.
I found some very interesting offers in a link that was recommended by another user: www.veniceapartments.org
To tell you the truth they sound to me like to good to be true,so I wanted to ask you if anyone used this renting service and if it is for real.I've seen that they have a kind of strange booking policy,to pay 100% in advance through bank transfer.I'm afraid that when we get there, there will be no one to be found and we will loose our money and wil have no place to stay.
Please,if you have any knowledge of the authenticity of this renting service or you can recommend me something else in a similar price range (aprox. 300-350 euro for 3 nights/4 people) leave me a reply.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 2 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 3 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 4 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 5 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 6 A drive in Europe
- 7 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 8 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 9 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 10 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 11 nearby cities to london
- 12 Hotel in Venice
- 13 9 days in turkey
- 14 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 15 7 days in Greece
- 16 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 17 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 18 Itinerary Check- London, Paris, Rome
- 19 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 20 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 21 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 22 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 23 Airbnb recommendations: London, Paris, Rome
- 24 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 25 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days