I'm planning on having a trip with 3 of my friends to Venice in late May this year and I started looking for accommodations.
I found some very interesting offers in a link that was recommended by another user: www.veniceapartments.org
To tell you the truth they sound to me like to good to be true,so I wanted to ask you if anyone used this renting service and if it is for real.I've seen that they have a kind of strange booking policy,to pay 100% in advance through bank transfer.I'm afraid that when we get there, there will be no one to be found and we will loose our money and wil have no place to stay.
Please,if you have any knowledge of the authenticity of this renting service or you can recommend me something else in a similar price range (aprox. 300-350 euro for 3 nights/4 people) leave me a reply.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French lavender and cottages
- 2 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 3 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 4 Cork or Galway?
- 5 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 6 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 7 One quick week -- where in France?
- 8 MiFi in Italy
- 9 Major quake in central Itay
- 10 Help with travel from Cinque Terre to Milan Linate Airport!
- 11 Girona and Besalau
- 12 3 days with a Swindon base
- 13 Venice Cruise Port: Santa Lucia or Mestre?
- 14 Underground between kings Cross and Waterloo Main Line Station
- 15 Were to stay near Lecce?
- 16 Zermatt in Winter - Non-skiers and Passes
- 17 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 18 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 19 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 20 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 21 Brugge or Ghent?
- 22 Portugal First Timers, 3 Q's
- 23 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 24 Eastern Europe Summer 2017 Itinerary + Mykonos Break
- 25 Budapest on a budget