I'm planning on having a trip with 3 of my friends to Venice in late May this year and I started looking for accommodations.
I found some very interesting offers in a link that was recommended by another user: www.veniceapartments.org
To tell you the truth they sound to me like to good to be true,so I wanted to ask you if anyone used this renting service and if it is for real.I've seen that they have a kind of strange booking policy,to pay 100% in advance through bank transfer.I'm afraid that when we get there, there will be no one to be found and we will loose our money and wil have no place to stay.
Please,if you have any knowledge of the authenticity of this renting service or you can recommend me something else in a similar price range (aprox. 300-350 euro for 3 nights/4 people) leave me a reply.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 2 Venice, Italy to Amalfi coast
- 3 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 4 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 5 Dublin Ireland Theatre Advice Needed
- 6 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 7 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 8 Trip to Spain in the Fall
- 9 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 10 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 11 Gluten Free in Italy
- 12 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 13 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 14 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 15 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 16 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 17 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 18 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 19 AVE Train ticket purchase in Spain
- 20 A few last minute questions
- 21 I'm KuKu for Iceland
- 22 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 23 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 24 3-ish Countries in 3 Weeks?
- 25 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris