I'm planning on having a trip with 3 of my friends to Venice in late May this year and I started looking for accommodations.
I found some very interesting offers in a link that was recommended by another user: www.veniceapartments.org
To tell you the truth they sound to me like to good to be true,so I wanted to ask you if anyone used this renting service and if it is for real.I've seen that they have a kind of strange booking policy,to pay 100% in advance through bank transfer.I'm afraid that when we get there, there will be no one to be found and we will loose our money and wil have no place to stay.
Please,if you have any knowledge of the authenticity of this renting service or you can recommend me something else in a similar price range (aprox. 300-350 euro for 3 nights/4 people) leave me a reply.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 2 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 3 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa
- 4 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 5 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 6 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 7 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 8 Help with a small island in Greece
- 9 3 night stopover in Iceland - need suggestions
- 10 When is it best to go to Iceland to see the northern lights?
- 11 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 12 International driving permit required in France?
- 13 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 14 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 15 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 16 Mykonos - to rent a car or to not.
- 17 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 18 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 19 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 20 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 21 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 22 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 23 Versailles King's Chamber Tour
- 24 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 25 Planning to visit Barcelona and Santander in the fall next year