I'm planning on having a trip with 3 of my friends to Venice in late May this year and I started looking for accommodations.
I found some very interesting offers in a link that was recommended by another user: www.veniceapartments.org
To tell you the truth they sound to me like to good to be true,so I wanted to ask you if anyone used this renting service and if it is for real.I've seen that they have a kind of strange booking policy,to pay 100% in advance through bank transfer.I'm afraid that when we get there, there will be no one to be found and we will loose our money and wil have no place to stay.
Please,if you have any knowledge of the authenticity of this renting service or you can recommend me something else in a similar price range (aprox. 300-350 euro for 3 nights/4 people) leave me a reply.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 2 Budget family trip to Europe
- 3 Berlin
- 4 5 Observations About Paris
- 5 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 6 Guidebook for Iceland
- 7 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 8 Honeymoon in Provence - 14 day itinerary help please
- 9 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 10 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 11 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 12 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 13 Airport ATMs
- 14 visa question
- 15 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 16 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 17 Pasteurized Cheese in Paris
- 18 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 19 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 20 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 21 By train to and out of Prague
- 22 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 23 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 24 Why don't the French use shower curtains
- 25 Euro Trivia quiz #17 - People and Places #2