I'm planning on having a trip with 3 of my friends to Venice in late May this year and I started looking for accommodations.
I found some very interesting offers in a link that was recommended by another user: www.veniceapartments.org
To tell you the truth they sound to me like to good to be true,so I wanted to ask you if anyone used this renting service and if it is for real.I've seen that they have a kind of strange booking policy,to pay 100% in advance through bank transfer.I'm afraid that when we get there, there will be no one to be found and we will loose our money and wil have no place to stay.
Please,if you have any knowledge of the authenticity of this renting service or you can recommend me something else in a similar price range (aprox. 300-350 euro for 3 nights/4 people) leave me a reply.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Private Guide in Lyon
- 2 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 3 barcelona neighborhood
- 4 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 5 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 6 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 7 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 8 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 9 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 10 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 11 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 12 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 13 base for Andalucia
- 14 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 15 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 16 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 17 Regarding Residence Permit
- 18 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 19 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 20 Tracking the Weather
- 21 Les Invalides Night Show
- 22 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 23 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 24 Which Day?
- 25 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto