I'm planning on having a trip with 3 of my friends to Venice in late May this year and I started looking for accommodations.
I found some very interesting offers in a link that was recommended by another user: www.veniceapartments.org
To tell you the truth they sound to me like to good to be true,so I wanted to ask you if anyone used this renting service and if it is for real.I've seen that they have a kind of strange booking policy,to pay 100% in advance through bank transfer.I'm afraid that when we get there, there will be no one to be found and we will loose our money and wil have no place to stay.
Please,if you have any knowledge of the authenticity of this renting service or you can recommend me something else in a similar price range (aprox. 300-350 euro for 3 nights/4 people) leave me a reply.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 2 De Lijn bus transport
- 3 Where to sleep in Manchester?
- 4 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 5 Spain for 10 nights
- 6 Sardinia for 9 days in June: where to stay?
- 7 Giro d'Italia
- 8 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 9 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 10 When neurotic people plan vacations
- 11 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 12 Best location for hotel in Milan for 2 nights
- 13 tipping
- 14 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 15 Glyfada beaches
- 16 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 17 Before & after Dolomites trip
- 18 Where to stay in lavender country in Provence?
- 19 Signature Saint Germaine or La TourviLe
- 20 Gstaad, trip for 2 days
- 21 Still another Provence Provence advice request
- 22 Where to go? Iceland vs Czech Republic?
- 23 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 24 Italy Itinerary for 8 days
- 25 Advice about Naples?