I'm planning on having a trip with 3 of my friends to Venice in late May this year and I started looking for accommodations.
I found some very interesting offers in a link that was recommended by another user: www.veniceapartments.org
To tell you the truth they sound to me like to good to be true,so I wanted to ask you if anyone used this renting service and if it is for real.I've seen that they have a kind of strange booking policy,to pay 100% in advance through bank transfer.I'm afraid that when we get there, there will be no one to be found and we will loose our money and wil have no place to stay.
Please,if you have any knowledge of the authenticity of this renting service or you can recommend me something else in a similar price range (aprox. 300-350 euro for 3 nights/4 people) leave me a reply.
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 3 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 4 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 5 Dresden Train Station
- 6 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 7 Italian Lakes gardens
- 8 More help with housing in Puglia
- 9 Spain - Andalucia
- 10 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 11 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 12 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 13 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 14 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 15 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 16 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 17 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 18 London for Christmas
- 19 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 20 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 21 Rome itinerary check over New Years....comments?? suggestions??
- 22 Hotel in belligio, lake Como
- 23 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 24 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 25 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg