I'm planning on having a trip with 3 of my friends to Venice in late May this year and I started looking for accommodations.
I found some very interesting offers in a link that was recommended by another user: www.veniceapartments.org
To tell you the truth they sound to me like to good to be true,so I wanted to ask you if anyone used this renting service and if it is for real.I've seen that they have a kind of strange booking policy,to pay 100% in advance through bank transfer.I'm afraid that when we get there, there will be no one to be found and we will loose our money and wil have no place to stay.
Please,if you have any knowledge of the authenticity of this renting service or you can recommend me something else in a similar price range (aprox. 300-350 euro for 3 nights/4 people) leave me a reply.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Warsaw for the week-end / language question
- 2 Solo trip to Sicily in December
- 3 Chip and Pin
- 4 France: which maps?
- 5 first family trip to Switzerland
- 6 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 7 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 8 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 9 Car vs Train in Switzerland
- 10 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 11 German Rail Pass Questions
- 12 Train from Frankfurt to Madrid
- 13 Greece Travel Planning for 2015
- 14 Ghent or Paris?
- 15 England in November - Comments on Itinerary?
- 16 Venice - boats on canals
- 17 Good Paris Self-guided Walking Tour Book?
- 18 Guidance and help for Europe trip by train.
- 19 What Bus/buses
- 20 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 21 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 22 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"
- 23 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 24 Barcelona December 26, 2014 thru January 1, 2015
- 25 Your favorite restaurants in Milan, please