We are two couples who will be in Venice for 5 nights in June. Due to the very high hotel prices, we're considering renting an apartment. I found one that sounds promising on viewsonvenice.com, the Ca Dei Nomboli apartment. Has anyone used this company and/or stayed in this apartment? Any other suggestions? We need two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Venice Apartment Rental
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 2 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 3 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 4 Planning a trip to Northern Italy/Lake Como
- 5 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 6 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 7 Greece - Sailing in Santorini
- 8 Hiking the Gap of Dunloe
- 9 Wernigerode and The Harz - Where to base oneself?
- 10 Terrorism in Europe
- 11 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 12 Bamberg and Environs - 9 nights
- 13 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 14 Hotel in Lake Garda or Desenzano del Gard
- 15 Which town to choose for lodging in Cinque Terre
- 16 Cinque Terre - which town to stay in & suggest a hotel?
- 17 Spain and Portugal Trip Help
- 18 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 19 Night Train - Need help
- 20 White Villages base?
- 21 Traveling to France
- 22 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 23 18 hour layover in Helsinki
- 24 Berlin Recommendations & Trip Highlights
- 25 using airbnb for the first time...