Looking to boom a last min apartment in Venice. Do you have any recommendations for agencies that rent vacation properties? Of course, if you've stayed in apartment you like, please do let me know. I'm looking for at least two bed rooms (sleep 4 plus), a/c, in a quiet neighbourhood but close to the main sights (less than 15 min walk).
Venice Apartment - Help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 2 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 3 construction near Shangri-La Paris or Le Royal Monceau Paris?
- 4 Which Florence hotel?
- 5 Spain vacation help
- 6 Louvre vs. Orsay/Rodin
- 7 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 8 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 9 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 10 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 11 Rocamaxour
- 12 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 13 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 14 Greece after the Vote
- 15 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 16 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 17 Shipping bags home
- 18 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 19 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 20 Apartment in Italy
- 21 Help Me Plan My Trip
- 22 Germany for 3 weeks
- 23 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 24 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 25 Food in the 14th arrondissement