Looking to boom a last min apartment in Venice. Do you have any recommendations for agencies that rent vacation properties? Of course, if you've stayed in apartment you like, please do let me know. I'm looking for at least two bed rooms (sleep 4 plus), a/c, in a quiet neighbourhood but close to the main sights (less than 15 min walk).
Venice Apartment - Help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 2 Guidebook for Iceland
- 3 visa question
- 4 caroline_venezia
- 5 A Sardinia trip report
- 6 Granada
- 7 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 8 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 9 Taormina Sicily
- 10 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 11 All Set To Go!!
- 12 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 13 First time to Switzerland
- 14 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 15 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 16 Romantic Greece and Exciting Turkey : 2011 Trip Report
- 17 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 18 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 19 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 20 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 21 First time Ireland trip
- 22 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 23 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 24 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 25 Renfe planning strike December 26th