I'm planning a smallish European Tour for our family of four (two adults and two children ages 8 and 10). We plan to set off from the UK early July 2014.
We will spend time in northern Italy, seeing the lakes and head to the coast to visit Venice. Is it worth staying longer in Chioggia and taking day trips to Venice and Murano or are there better options for a family visit? What is the lido like in July? Beach time and a pool would be fabulous...Our budget is down to earth and simple, we will forego the luxury of the Danielli!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 2 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 3 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 4 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 5 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 6 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 7 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 8 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 9 Bruges
- 10 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 11 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 12 6 months in Europe itinerary-Countries
- 13 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 14 Planning A trip
- 15 A week in the Occitanie
- 16 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 17 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 18 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 19 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 20 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 21 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 22 Car rental Malaga to Seville
- 23 Train Through Spain
- 24 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 25 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!