I'm planning a smallish European Tour for our family of four (two adults and two children ages 8 and 10). We plan to set off from the UK early July 2014.
We will spend time in northern Italy, seeing the lakes and head to the coast to visit Venice. Is it worth staying longer in Chioggia and taking day trips to Venice and Murano or are there better options for a family visit? What is the lido like in July? Beach time and a pool would be fabulous...Our budget is down to earth and simple, we will forego the luxury of the Danielli!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 2 Paris Under Seige...
- 3 Britain Has Over 600 Red Lion Pubs...What is a Red Lion?
- 4 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 5 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 6 Is It Better to Book Hotel Direct
- 7 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 8 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 9 Global Travel Warning...
- 10 What one thing in Paris?
- 11 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 12 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 13 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 14 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 15 Beaches via Public Transportation
- 16 Turkey Gulet Cruises
- 17 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 18 Sweden and Finland for 6 days in mid December 2015
- 19 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 20 6 days in Portugal in December
- 21 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 22 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 23 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 24 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 25 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015