I'm planning a smallish European Tour for our family of four (two adults and two children ages 8 and 10). We plan to set off from the UK early July 2014.
We will spend time in northern Italy, seeing the lakes and head to the coast to visit Venice. Is it worth staying longer in Chioggia and taking day trips to Venice and Murano or are there better options for a family visit? What is the lido like in July? Beach time and a pool would be fabulous...Our budget is down to earth and simple, we will forego the luxury of the Danielli!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Salzburg or Cesky Krumlov??
- 2 Is Venice overrated?
- 3 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 4 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 5 San Sebastian to Cadaques
- 6 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 7 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 8 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 9 Road Trip - Genoa, Italy to Bordeaux, France
- 10 sim card
- 11 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 12 Chennai Movers and Packers @ http://4th.co.in/packers-and-movers-chennai/
- 13 http://www.thecrazymass.com/revitasence/
- 14 Judging through my prior capabilities
- 15 Driving from Tuscany to Positano - recos needed!
- 16 Movers and Packers in Mumbai @ http://4th.co.in/packers-and-movers-mumbai/
- 17 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 18 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 19 Planning a 10 day Swiss and Austrian Tour
- 20 SWITZERLAND IN 5 SUMMER DAYS
- 21 Venice to Croatia
- 22 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 23 Amsterdam in August
- 24 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 25 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?