I'm planning a smallish European Tour for our family of four (two adults and two children ages 8 and 10). We plan to set off from the UK early July 2014.
We will spend time in northern Italy, seeing the lakes and head to the coast to visit Venice. Is it worth staying longer in Chioggia and taking day trips to Venice and Murano or are there better options for a family visit? What is the lido like in July? Beach time and a pool would be fabulous...Our budget is down to earth and simple, we will forego the luxury of the Danielli!
Venice and/or Chioggia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Granada: stay in the Albayzin?
- 2 Help!! Need to pick up train tickets in France and credit card stolen
- 3 International driving permit required in France?
- 4 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 5 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 6 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 7 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 8 Scotland day tour
- 9 Tour Company in Russia
- 10 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 11 Academic Tours and Travel Malta and Sicily Delight Tour
- 12 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 13 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 14 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 15 Wedding In Positano Italy Sept 2014- NEED YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS
- 16 Best Car service from Heathrow airport to Waldorf Hilton in London
- 17 Trip report: solo female traveler in Spain
- 18 Trip to Pyrenees
- 19 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 20 Cyprus travel logistics: north to south and back again
- 21 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?
- 22 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 23 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 24 What should we tip our tour guide?
- 25 Vacation Pictures