I'm planning a smallish European Tour for our family of four (two adults and two children ages 8 and 10). We plan to set off from the UK early July 2014.
We will spend time in northern Italy, seeing the lakes and head to the coast to visit Venice. Is it worth staying longer in Chioggia and taking day trips to Venice and Murano or are there better options for a family visit? What is the lido like in July? Beach time and a pool would be fabulous...Our budget is down to earth and simple, we will forego the luxury of the Danielli!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy - rental car damages query
- 2 Travel vs. Babies
- 3 Travel help
- 4 St Tropez vs Monaco
- 5 Le Marche Research Help
- 6 European Cooking Secrets
- 7 Get Ultimate Fun with England Escorts in the Bedroom
- 8 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 9 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 10 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 11 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 12 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 13 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 14 Flights between Rome, Paris, London- I have questions!
- 15 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 16 20 Days in Europe
- 17 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 18 10 days in Ireland! Ready? Shoot.
- 19 Farmhouse stay in Ireland?
- 20 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 21 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 22 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 23 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 24 Early Spring Air Sales To Europe
- 25 Verona and Lake Garda