I'm planning a smallish European Tour for our family of four (two adults and two children ages 8 and 10). We plan to set off from the UK early July 2014.
We will spend time in northern Italy, seeing the lakes and head to the coast to visit Venice. Is it worth staying longer in Chioggia and taking day trips to Venice and Murano or are there better options for a family visit? What is the lido like in July? Beach time and a pool would be fabulous...Our budget is down to earth and simple, we will forego the luxury of the Danielli!
Venice and/or Chioggia
- 1 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 2 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 3 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 4 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 5 Travel by train or bus
- 6 Medieval Tallinn
- 7 To Paris and Provence in June
- 8 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 9 London for Christmas
- 10 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 11 Advises for trip to Russia
- 12 Family European winter holiday
- 13 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 14 lockers in London's Victoria Station
- 15 6 hours in London; lockers at Heathrow
- 16 Luggage lockers at London train station?
- 17 London - Luggage Couriers from Heathrow?
- 18 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 19 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 20 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 21 Euro Train
- 22 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 23 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 24 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 25 Anniversary Weekend in Paris