I'm planning a smallish European Tour for our family of four (two adults and two children ages 8 and 10). We plan to set off from the UK early July 2014.
We will spend time in northern Italy, seeing the lakes and head to the coast to visit Venice. Is it worth staying longer in Chioggia and taking day trips to Venice and Murano or are there better options for a family visit? What is the lido like in July? Beach time and a pool would be fabulous...Our budget is down to earth and simple, we will forego the luxury of the Danielli!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buy Quality Passports,id cards,citizenship.
- 2 hotel in Prague
- 3 "Free" walking tours--what to tip guide
- 4 RHK's Spring Trip
- 5 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 6 5 Days in Provence
- 7 Paris 5 Day itinerary - Suggestions plz
- 8 Overnight Layover -London
- 9 15 nights in Italy
- 10 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 11 Shoppingin Spain
- 12 Dublin to Dingle?
- 13 Day Trip from Geneva - Need Advice
- 14 Feedback Please: Honeymoon Itinerary....first draft
- 15 Glencoe As A Base in Scotland?
- 16 [POLL] Have you ever been in NP Plitvice Lake in Croatia?
- 17 Tirano to Paris via bernina express in 1 day
- 18 Finally, Norway Itin - please critique & advise
- 19 Mom's Retirement Trip (of a Lifetime)
- 20 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 21 Half-day in Lindau- What to do?
- 22 Another Visit to London
- 23 Wine tour recommendations around Greve
- 24 September Mediterranean Honeymoon
- 25 Two days in Switzerland or Lake Como Italy