I'm planning a smallish European Tour for our family of four (two adults and two children ages 8 and 10). We plan to set off from the UK early July 2014.
We will spend time in northern Italy, seeing the lakes and head to the coast to visit Venice. Is it worth staying longer in Chioggia and taking day trips to Venice and Murano or are there better options for a family visit? What is the lido like in July? Beach time and a pool would be fabulous...Our budget is down to earth and simple, we will forego the luxury of the Danielli!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 2 Trip in September
- 3 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 4 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 5 Which city order makes most sense?
- 6 10 days in Germany, Itinerary help please!
- 7 London Restaurants
- 8 Munich Hotel Location
- 9 How to spend 3 days btwn Milan and Florence
- 10 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 11 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 12 Clean up spam
- 13 Croatia - Zadar or Hvar or Korcula?
- 14 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 15 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 16 credit and debit cards
- 17 Munich,Prague, CK, Salzburg, Vienna
- 18 Is Sicily Safe?
- 19 Hurtigruten port suggestion
- 20 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 21 Family Friendly Day Trips from Arezzo
- 22 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 23 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 24 Help with basic itinerary
- 25 Car rental in Europe (Kemwel)