I'm planning a smallish European Tour for our family of four (two adults and two children ages 8 and 10). We plan to set off from the UK early July 2014.
We will spend time in northern Italy, seeing the lakes and head to the coast to visit Venice. Is it worth staying longer in Chioggia and taking day trips to Venice and Murano or are there better options for a family visit? What is the lido like in July? Beach time and a pool would be fabulous...Our budget is down to earth and simple, we will forego the luxury of the Danielli!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visit Saint Rita Shrine in Cascia Italy
- 2 Provence to Nice driving
- 3 colorado provencal or ochre path in roussillon?
- 4 Switzerland/Italy Advice
- 5 please revew provence agenda
- 6 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 7 Swiss German
- 8 Paris-Italy-Spain trip
- 9 Car rental/train option to Paola/San Lucido Italy? - Mom and 3 kids
- 10 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 11 London: Oyster, 2For1, Travel Card--Help!
- 12 Could really use Swiss train travel help
- 13 German Train travel
- 14 ROME!!!
- 15 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 16 lago maggiore: where to stay
- 17 Christmas in Italy!!!
- 18 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 19 Rome to Venice - What to see in between ?
- 20 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 21 Staying Long in Schengen Zone
- 22 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 23 Our trip to Rome & the Amalfi Coast (with all transportation logistics included!)
- 24 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 25 Tuscany Help