I'm planning a smallish European Tour for our family of four (two adults and two children ages 8 and 10). We plan to set off from the UK early July 2014.
We will spend time in northern Italy, seeing the lakes and head to the coast to visit Venice. Is it worth staying longer in Chioggia and taking day trips to Venice and Murano or are there better options for a family visit? What is the lido like in July? Beach time and a pool would be fabulous...Our budget is down to earth and simple, we will forego the luxury of the Danielli!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tracking the Weather
- 2 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 3 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 4 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 5 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 6 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 7 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 8 barcelona neighborhood
- 9 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 10 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 11 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 12 Les Invalides Night Show
- 13 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 14 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 15 Which Day?
- 16 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 17 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 18 Support Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, etc
- 19 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 20 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 21 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 22 Itinerary Three Weeks Greece Fall 2018
- 23 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 24 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 25 First trip to Greece (last minute!)