I'm planning a smallish European Tour for our family of four (two adults and two children ages 8 and 10). We plan to set off from the UK early July 2014.
We will spend time in northern Italy, seeing the lakes and head to the coast to visit Venice. Is it worth staying longer in Chioggia and taking day trips to Venice and Murano or are there better options for a family visit? What is the lido like in July? Beach time and a pool would be fabulous...Our budget is down to earth and simple, we will forego the luxury of the Danielli!
Venice and/or Chioggia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 history museums or locations
- 2 One night stopover in Dolomites, where?
- 3 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 4 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 5 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 6 Greek Seas- Sailing on the Mediterranean
- 7 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 8 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 9 Good times in Munich, the city
- 10 8 days en route to Salzburg - help me plan my itinerary!
- 11 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 12 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 13 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 14 Lake Como transportation questions
- 15 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 16 2 weeks in Barcelona and Swiss Apls
- 17 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 18 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 19 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 20 By train to and out of Prague
- 21 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 22 Cylades Island Hopping
- 23 Looking for advice on Christmas Market trip (Germany)
- 24 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 25 Italy dolomites