I'm planning a smallish European Tour for our family of four (two adults and two children ages 8 and 10). We plan to set off from the UK early July 2014.
We will spend time in northern Italy, seeing the lakes and head to the coast to visit Venice. Is it worth staying longer in Chioggia and taking day trips to Venice and Murano or are there better options for a family visit? What is the lido like in July? Beach time and a pool would be fabulous...Our budget is down to earth and simple, we will forego the luxury of the Danielli!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파워볼 분석 사이트 ≪ 접속주소 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 TSA Precheck
- 3 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 4 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 5 alcazar question and seville advice
- 6 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 7 First visit to London
- 8 Paris travel help
- 9 Day in Capri
- 10 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 11 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 12 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 13 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 14 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 15 Rome hotel
- 16 Villa in Italy
- 17 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 18 Help me make this possible!
- 19 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 20 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 21 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 22 One night in the Dolomites
- 23 Vatican tour
- 24 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 25 Places to stop/stay?