I'm planning a smallish European Tour for our family of four (two adults and two children ages 8 and 10). We plan to set off from the UK early July 2014.
We will spend time in northern Italy, seeing the lakes and head to the coast to visit Venice. Is it worth staying longer in Chioggia and taking day trips to Venice and Murano or are there better options for a family visit? What is the lido like in July? Beach time and a pool would be fabulous...Our budget is down to earth and simple, we will forego the luxury of the Danielli!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 EPSON@ printer ErrOrs CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h CAre 24/7
- 2 NEED AN URGENT LOAN?
- 3 Iceland france spain
- 4 Ex-pats with young kids
- 5 Maximizing Norway time
- 6 Greece
- 7 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 8 southeast sicily town as home base
- 9 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 10 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 11 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 12 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 13 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 14 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 15 London with Teens Trip Report
- 16 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 17 Top Tapas Tascas
- 18 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 19 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 20 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 21 Iceland car rental agencies
- 22 Ludwig Castles
- 23 Best Viking Sites
- 24 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 25 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question