I am in the early planning stages for a 7-9 day trip in September/October. We are a young 30ish couple who will be leaving our 2 young kids at home with the grandparents. We are therefore looking for a romantic, relaxing vacation but with a good measure of sightseeing, history and good food thrown in. We are hoping that by going in the fall there will be less crowds too.
After seeing the movie The Tourist (not a great movie, but gorgeous scenery) we became interested in seeing Venice. So..... here we are trying to figure out what to put with Venice. Originally I thought Florence... but then I thought Lake Como... and then I just got on Fodors Itineraries and they suggest ROVINJ, CROATIA (which I've heard good things about).
Can anyone give me some suggestions? We are looking for a moderate activity level -- not a crazy amount of traveling from place to place (although we do love a good road trip). Anyone been to Croatia? Any opinions about that instead of other destinations in Italy? Any and all opinions would be welcome and appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인배팅┏开】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【开┓온라인배팅
- 2 Where are the ALERT buttons for unreadable Asian-language messages?
- 3 인터넷배팅┏非】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【非┓인터넷배팅
- 4 라이브배팅┏际】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【际┓라이브배팅
- 5 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 6 라이브배팅┏际】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【际┓라이브배팅
- 7 인터넷바둑이┏下】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【下┓인터넷바둑이
- 8 온라인바둑이┏过】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【过┓온라인바둑이
- 9 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 10 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 11 Walking itinerary in England?
- 12 지존게임┏送】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【送┓지존게임
- 13 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 14 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 15 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 16 Killarney
- 17 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 18 Ireland itinerary help please
- 19 No Periods in British Written English!
- 20 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 21 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 22 Rome-Itinerary
- 23 Italy bus or train
- 24 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 25 Paperwork to Marry in Italy