I will be in Venice for two days before heading to Florence and San G. Was just wondering if Verona would be worth a day trip? I've been to Venice before but my husband has not so we are starting there but I also wanted to visit another town/city that is less touristy?
Also, would love recommendations on where to eat in either Venice or Verona. Found some threads on Venice restaurants but most of them are not within our budget. Just want some good food for a reasonable price?
Any info would be appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 다리다리양방 ※연결 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 3 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 4 16 days in France and Italy
- 5 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 6 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 7 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 8 Avoid Europcar!
- 9 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 10 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 11 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 12 quickest way to Prague
- 13 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 14 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 15 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 16 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 17 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 18 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 19 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 20 Vaporetto ticket time questions
- 21 Amsterdam
- 22 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 23 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 24 Train / Calabria
- 25 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France