I will be in Venice for two days before heading to Florence and San G. Was just wondering if Verona would be worth a day trip? I've been to Venice before but my husband has not so we are starting there but I also wanted to visit another town/city that is less touristy?
Also, would love recommendations on where to eat in either Venice or Verona. Found some threads on Venice restaurants but most of them are not within our budget. Just want some good food for a reasonable price?
Any info would be appreciated
Venice and Verona in 2 days?
- 1 If you had 7 days for Romantic Road..What would you do
- 2 Two days in Amsterdam; bike tour
- 3 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 4 semi escorted tours
- 5 Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?
- 6 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 7 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 8 Three nights in London, two nights somewhere else, help?
- 9 Easiest way to get to Cinque Terre
- 10 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 11 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 12 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 13 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 14 jungfraujoch mid june
- 15 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 16 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 17 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 18 Going to London for the first time at the end of May ALONE
- 19 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 20 Cuenca or Toledo
- 21 Heathrow
- 22 Moonliner bus question - can you help please?
- 23 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 24 A chacun son goût
- 25 Where can we go from Genoa for three days