I will be in Venice for two days before heading to Florence and San G. Was just wondering if Verona would be worth a day trip? I've been to Venice before but my husband has not so we are starting there but I also wanted to visit another town/city that is less touristy?
Also, would love recommendations on where to eat in either Venice or Verona. Found some threads on Venice restaurants but most of them are not within our budget. Just want some good food for a reasonable price?
Any info would be appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 2 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 3 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 4 Italy in a week
- 5 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 6 SURPRISE TRIP
- 7 Jewish Vienna
- 8 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 9 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 10 Reaching the Lake District
- 11 Positano Hotel in September
- 12 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 13 seat reservations
- 14 Scotland itinerary advice
- 15 what is this Copenhagen building?
- 16 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 17 Brussels flower tapestry
- 18 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 19 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 20 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 21 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 22 Sardinia, Sardegna, Cerdena, tomatoe, tomato, tomate
- 23 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 24 Moldova and Transnistria
- 25 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?