Venice will be hosting a portion of the America's Cup World Series in May, 2012. Specifically, the focus seems to be on May 17-20. We will be in Venice on the 17th but had planned to leave that day to travel throughout Italy. Trying to determine what activities, viewing etc. will be going on in Venice on the 17th to determine if we should plan to stay for the day and watch. Does anyone have any links for information ? Thanks
Venice - America's Cup World Series May,2012
- 1 France in 7 days
- 2 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 3 tickets- Cap du Roig festival, Palafrugell, Spain
- 4 Suggestions for France Italy
- 5 The Netherlands, France and Spain
- 6 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 7 Provence & Cote d'Azur in late September...and the planning begins!
- 8 Torun and Zamosc similar?
- 9 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 10 Good Base for Costa Brava Spain
- 11 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 12 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 13 rand versus euro
- 14 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 15 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 16 Please, assure me that Turkey is safe...
- 17 Rhine River Intinerary
- 18 Amsterdam to Chamonix road trip
- 19 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 20 Visa to TURKEY
- 21 Car Rental recommendations (Heathrow and Gatwick) ?
- 22 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 23 Rome, Florence, Sorrento in 1 week
- 24 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 25 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions