I've been told that we can take the train from the airport to a certain stop and then take a vapore to the Westin. Can anyone help with stop name (cost of train) and which vapore stop goes to Westin?
Venice airport to Westin
- 1 Southern Italy Itinerary- is this do-able?
- 2 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 3 London Evening Activity
- 4 Ennis or Shannon for last night before flying out of Shannon Airport?
- 5 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 6 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 7 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 8 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 9 Car rental
- 10 Day trip to Capri
- 11 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 12 The Netherlands, France and Spain
- 13 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 14 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 15 RHK's heading to Europe
- 16 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 17 France in 7 days
- 18 Safety on a Night Train from Amsterdam to Den Haag?
- 19 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 20 Tool for comparing train cost with and without Eurail
- 21 Istanbul in April
- 22 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 23 Cera 23 in Barcelona
- 24 Driving around Amalfi on first visit...
- 25 Tuscany Lodging - Ankhura vs. Terre di Nano