Need some help getting from the Marco Polo Airport to our hotel in Giudecca. What is my best option. Traveling with my wife and some luggage.
Also, best way to get from Giudecca to the Port of Venice for our cruise a few days letter? Any specific vaporetto or water taxi recommended?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 2 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 3 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 4 Airports in France - help with transport between them
- 5 A few more questions about Brittany
- 6 Outstanding Bangalore Escorts Agency
- 7 Flight
- 8 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 9 Greece or Spain in late November - December with a baby
- 10 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 11 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 12 Travelogue of our trip to Southern Italy
- 13 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 14 Sweet villages to base in La Rioja
- 15 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 16 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 17 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 18 Italy apps or guidebooks
- 19 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 20 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 21 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 22 Where to stay outsiiide of Florence
- 23 Late December in eastern France / western Germany—where to go?
- 24 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 25 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?