I will be in Venice in April and have to catch a 7 a.m. flight back to the states. Can I rely on getting to the airport by 5:30 a.m. or should I take away the stress and book a hotel near the airport for my last night? I don't have my Venice hotel booked yet, so I can't say what area we'll be in. Thanks in advance for your help.
Venice airport timing
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 quiet hotel in Rome?
- 2 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 3 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 4 quiet hotel
- 5 He said , she said
- 6 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 7 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 8 Venice hotel selection
- 9 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 10 May trip to the islands
- 11 Where to stay in Rome
- 12 7 days in Greece
- 13 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 14 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 15 Augsburg with kids
- 16 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 17 Spontaneous trip to Ireland
- 18 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 19 Three days in Spain
- 20 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 21 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 22 Easter week/ Semana Santa in Avila, Toledo, Segovia
- 23 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 24 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 25 Paris in April?