I will be in Venice in April and have to catch a 7 a.m. flight back to the states. Can I rely on getting to the airport by 5:30 a.m. or should I take away the stress and book a hotel near the airport for my last night? I don't have my Venice hotel booked yet, so I can't say what area we'll be in. Thanks in advance for your help.
Venice airport timing
- 1 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 2 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 3 Best area to stay in Rome
- 4 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 5 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 6 Positano: hotel recommendations needed!
- 7 Am I too fat too travel?
- 8 Crete in April
- 9 Finding Somene to Share the Cost of Car Rental with Driver to Tour Southern Tusacany in Mid Oct 2013
- 10 Getting from Tuscany to Lauterbrunnen
- 11 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 12 Paris to Nice or to Cassis on september?
- 13 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 14 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 15 Confirm these things before you book yourself at B&B accommodation.
- 16 Day trip or 1 night in Paris from London (w 7y/o & visiting Disney)
- 17 Trip Report: 10 day trip (with lots of pictures!)
- 18 Paris Ticket t+
- 19 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 20 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 21 convenient hotel in rome for one nignt before heading south
- 22 river cruise choice
- 23 Rental Car Pick-Up near Beaune
- 24 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 25 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel