I will be in Venice in April and have to catch a 7 a.m. flight back to the states. Can I rely on getting to the airport by 5:30 a.m. or should I take away the stress and book a hotel near the airport for my last night? I don't have my Venice hotel booked yet, so I can't say what area we'll be in. Thanks in advance for your help.
Venice airport timing
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 2 Venice in Jan
- 3 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 4 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 5 Barcelona: Sagrada Familia: which tower to go up?
- 6 Prague Main Train Station
- 7 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 8 woman dining alone in Barcelona: where to eat?
- 9 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 10 British drivers
- 11 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 12 Trip around Spain
- 13 Berlin
- 14 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 15 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 16 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 17 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 18 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 19 Spain Travel
- 20 Trieste as a day trip?
- 21 Trieste as a day trip?
- 22 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 23 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 24 Southern France
- 25 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?