I am about to book an apartment in the Academia (Vaporetto stop) area of Venice. We will arrive in Venice by train. Is this area far from the train station and from most tourist areas of Venice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My Topic Title신개념바카라룰【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아바카라
- 2 슈퍼카지노【KBK99.ＣoＭ】베팅바카라
- 3 블랙잭필승법【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아카지노
- 4 Swiss rail disruption near Luzern
- 5 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 6 Bus Strike
- 7 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 8 Spain or South of France in July 2017?
- 9 London best location
- 10 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 11 Restaurant ideas for 50th in Sorrento
- 12 Train up the Jungfrau
- 13 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 14 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 15 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 16 Mosel & Ahr wine tasting visit for 4 nights
- 17 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 18 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 19 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 20 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 21 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 22 Paris doctor house calls
- 23 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 24 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 25 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?