I am about to book an apartment in the Academia (Vaporetto stop) area of Venice. We will arrive in Venice by train. Is this area far from the train station and from most tourist areas of Venice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 2 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 3 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 4 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 5 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 6 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 7 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 8 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 9 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 10 International Flight Question
- 11 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 12 Interesting places to visit
- 13 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 14 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 15 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 16 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 17 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 18 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 19 Budapest in December 2017
- 20 Petrol in Greece
- 21 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 22 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 23 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 24 Dijon in December!
- 25 Amalfi Coast - help!