There is a new webcam, in colour, refreshing every 5 seconds. It was a treat to watch the flags being raised this morning.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 2 Favorite restaurants in Amsterdam
- 3 European Travel in March
- 4 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 5 Europe itinerary
- 6 Madrid city centre?
- 7 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 8 Barcelona extension
- 9 Ireland driving itinerary
- 10 Slovania & Croatia
- 11 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 12 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 13 Southern Italy
- 14 Barcelona Car rental return
- 15 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 16 Manchester on derby weekend
- 17 BIKE AND BARGE
- 18 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 19 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 20 Ian McKellen & Patrick Stewart in No Man's Land
- 21 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 22 Enjoying England for a year!
- 23 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 24 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 25 Les bons plans de Whathello