When I buy a 72-hour transport card in Venice, when does the clock start ticking:
(a) When purchased
(b) On first use
I assume it's first use, but I want to be sure.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 2 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 3 Driving in Italy?
- 4 Hiking in Tirol/Austria
- 5 English Countryside
- 6 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 7 Hiking in Austrian Alps?
- 8 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 9 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 10 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 11 Granada to Madrid
- 12 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 13 Croatia
- 14 Croatia trip Planning
- 15 Norway -Trips
- 16 Need help on our Provence trip July 2016
- 17 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 18 England Transportation Experts Needed! Multiple Questions!
- 19 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 20 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 21 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 22 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 23 Do NIN in 1 or 2 days?
- 24 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 25 Bergen and Norway with toddler under-two