We will be in Venice for one night in April and then will be going on to the Tuscany region for 6 days. I can't figure out where to stay that will be easy to get to from the airport, nice without paying a fortune, and close to St. Mark's Square and the Rialto Bridge etc. Help please.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What Happened to My Hairdryer? - An Electrical Question
- 2 Gay and St.Petersburg
- 3 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 4 Cycling in Southern France--Flat terraine
- 5 Our first trip to Europe
- 6 Seville Holy Week - Behind the Scenes!
- 7 11 day Swiss and Italy
- 8 Needed: a nice beach break in Spain!
- 9 3 Star Hotel or B&B recommendations for Venice, Florence, and Rome Needed
- 10 Madrid night life – nice bars to relax and enjoy music?
- 11 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 12 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 13 First Trip to Italy - Could use some help!
- 14 Train tickets within Italy
- 15 Bavaria area to Hallstatter to Croatia, Berchtesgaden and Munich
- 16 Bavaria area to Hallstatter to Croatia, Berchtesgaden and Munich
- 17 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 18 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 19 18 days driving trip Rome>Spain>Rome
- 20 Trains from Brussels to other Belgian cities/towns
- 21 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 22 Hotel in Istanbul
- 23 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 24 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 25 Mont St. Michele?