We will be in Venice for one night in April and then will be going on to the Tuscany region for 6 days. I can't figure out where to stay that will be easy to get to from the airport, nice without paying a fortune, and close to St. Mark's Square and the Rialto Bridge etc. Help please.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Terrorism in Europe
- 2 biking in France
- 3 ITALO trains need help
- 4 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 5 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 6 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 7 100 years of French gratitude
- 8 London for Free
- 9 Over 40,000 Photos Used To Create A Time-Lapse Video Of Paris
- 10 Berlin Recommendations & Trip Highlights
- 11 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 12 18 hour layover in Helsinki
- 13 Stockholm - Arlanda Express advanced purchase tickets
- 14 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 15 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 16 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 17 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 18 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 19 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 20 Cornwall or Paris?
- 21 Madrid: City Views
- 22 RENFE- AVE link stopped
- 23 Amalfi Coast in October
- 24 Does this make sense re tour downloads?
- 25 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain