We will be in Venice for one night in April and then will be going on to the Tuscany region for 6 days. I can't figure out where to stay that will be easy to get to from the airport, nice without paying a fortune, and close to St. Mark's Square and the Rialto Bridge etc. Help please.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trains in Italy
- 2 Moving to Belfast
- 3 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 4 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 5 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 6 Rome---August and September
- 7 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 8 Auto Rental, Frankfurt Airport
- 9 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 10 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 11 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 12 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 13 Suitable jacket for Pyrenees tour in December
- 14 Do you want to participate to my TV report for French TV ?
- 15 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 16 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 17 4-6 weeks
- 18 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 19 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 20 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 21 Which Northern Germany international airport?
- 22 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 23 Dresden or Leipzig
- 24 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 25 Why don't the French use shower curtains