We will be in Venice for one night in April and then will be going on to the Tuscany region for 6 days. I can't figure out where to stay that will be easy to get to from the airport, nice without paying a fortune, and close to St. Mark's Square and the Rialto Bridge etc. Help please.
- 1 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 2 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 3 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 4 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 5 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 6 Driving Through Adriatic Italy
- 7 Day trip or 1 night in Paris from London (w 7y/o & visiting Disney)
- 8 Am I too fat too travel?
- 9 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 10 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 11 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 12 Do and don't, eating in France
- 13 PLEASE help - Germany, France,Switzerland,Italy itinerary
- 14 Hotel recommendations for Turin
- 15 Opinion Requested on Southeast Castles in Order of Personal Preference
- 16 hotels in Milan, Italy
- 17 Help Needed with European Adventure
- 18 Paris 2 bedroom/2bathroom apartment you would recommend?
- 19 Paris - Nice/Eze - Como - Venice/Rome
- 20 Sussex Day Out Which Option to Choose?
- 21 Venice Apartment - Help!
- 22 italy itinerary for comments
- 23 chip and pin credit cards
- 24 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 25 Italian train question