We will be in Venice for one night in April and then will be going on to the Tuscany region for 6 days. I can't figure out where to stay that will be easy to get to from the airport, nice without paying a fortune, and close to St. Mark's Square and the Rialto Bridge etc. Help please.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 2 Kids in Pubs -- N Ireland and Ireland
- 3 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 4 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 5 Is Venice really dirty?
- 6 Limavady, Ireland?? Where is it?
- 7 Christmas in London
- 8 Autumn in Paris
- 9 Updated ATM info for Greece and Turkey
- 10 Norway Advice
- 11 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 12 Travel from London Heathrow to Belfast or Dublin
- 13 Winter in Paris
- 14 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 15 Stay in 1 Place or Multiple
- 16 Transportation or Driver recommendations / experiences Ireland/ N Ireland
- 17 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 18 Is this enough time for Canterbury, Beachy Head, and Dover?
- 19 Review of 4.5 days in London
- 20 Prague, Krakow, Budapest and Vienna
- 21 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 22 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 23 Need help with Baltics trip.
- 24 Restaurants Venice, Rome, and Florence
- 25 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!