We will be in Venice for one night in April and then will be going on to the Tuscany region for 6 days. I can't figure out where to stay that will be easy to get to from the airport, nice without paying a fortune, and close to St. Mark's Square and the Rialto Bridge etc. Help please.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam... Hotel recommendations and must sees
- 2 Day Trips by Train from Bologna: Florence, Faenza, Ravenna
- 3 11:00 am flight from Rome & my husband
- 4 Driver/Car Transfer from Pisa to Cinque Terre
- 5 Restaurant recommendations in Copenhagen
- 6 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 7 Best way to travel between Heathrow and Paris
- 8 Paris Bastille Day
- 9 River Cruise
- 10 Potential trip - Balkans
- 11 car rental agency
- 12 Italy for 5 nights!
- 13 Advice on Romania Itinerary
- 14 Castle/Abbey Ruins in Wales - Night Access
- 15 scotland trave;
- 16 Paris Art Galleries
- 17 Nuremberg on a Business Trip
- 18 3 Full Days in Paris... What are the must sees?
- 19 Amsterdam Hotel or B&B Recommendation
- 20 Croatia help
- 21 Accommodation
- 22 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 23 9 Nights: Venice, AC, and Rome first timer help!!!
- 24 Stockholmsmässan Exhibition and Convention Center to nearest airport
- 25 Euro Quiz # 63 (Friday): Vive la France!