We will be in Venice for one night in April and then will be going on to the Tuscany region for 6 days. I can't figure out where to stay that will be easy to get to from the airport, nice without paying a fortune, and close to St. Mark's Square and the Rialto Bridge etc. Help please.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help with itinerary
- 2 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 3 Cyprus photo gallery
- 4 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 5 Cornwall or Paris?
- 6 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 7 Schengen rule made easy
- 8 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 9 Recommend a beautiful Costa Brava town we should visit!
- 10 Aerobus from Barcelona airport to Placa Catalunya
- 11 First Trip to Europe
- 12 One month (ish) in Spain
- 13 Help: Short visit to Crete
- 14 London hotel tax is 20%
- 15 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 16 Venice, Tuscany and CT in October
- 17 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 18 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 19 Sorrento Advice Please
- 20 Driving through Chianti on Halloween - where to stop for lunch?
- 21 Student Visa versus Residence Card
- 22 Mama Mia Italy!
- 23 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 24 Ireland or Scotland
- 25 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata