We will be in Venice for one night in April and then will be going on to the Tuscany region for 6 days. I can't figure out where to stay that will be easy to get to from the airport, nice without paying a fortune, and close to St. Mark's Square and the Rialto Bridge etc. Help please.
View all Europe activity »
- 1 TGV and Provence questions
- 2 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 3 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 4 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 5 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 6 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 7 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 8 More help with housing in Puglia
- 9 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 10 Chambermaid tipping
- 11 Euro Train
- 12 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 13 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 14 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 15 Rome Accommodation
- 16 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 17 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 18 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 19 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 20 Italian Lakes gardens
- 21 London for Christmas
- 22 Garmisch, Nuremberg and Munich Nov trip
- 23 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 24 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 25 El Rocio festival, Huelva