We will be in Venice for one night in April and then will be going on to the Tuscany region for 6 days. I can't figure out where to stay that will be easy to get to from the airport, nice without paying a fortune, and close to St. Mark's Square and the Rialto Bridge etc. Help please.
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 2 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 3 Dresden Train Station
- 4 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 5 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 6 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 7 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 8 London for Christmas
- 9 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 10 Chambermaid tipping
- 11 River cruises
- 12 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 13 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 14 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 15 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 16 More help with housing in Puglia
- 17 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 18 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 19 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 20 7 days in Andalucia
- 21 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 22 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 23 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 24 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 25 Switzerland up close...360 views