We will be in Venice for one night in April and then will be going on to the Tuscany region for 6 days. I can't figure out where to stay that will be easy to get to from the airport, nice without paying a fortune, and close to St. Mark's Square and the Rialto Bridge etc. Help please.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 2 Planning a week in London
- 3 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 4 Help on Norway please - too much to cover too little time.
- 5 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 6 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 7 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 8 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 9 When to buy train tickets to Budapest and Prague from Vienna
- 10 Day on the Rhine
- 11 Please help me give good travel advice
- 12 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 13 Portugal with children
- 14 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.
- 15 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 16 Stopover in Tudela?
- 17 Travel throught Europe
- 18 Car Rentals in Athens
- 19 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 20 5 minutes to switch in Basel train station
- 21 Croatia hotel and itinerary help (8 days, 7 nights in Sep)
- 22 driving day trip to la rioja from San Sebastian- winery / lunchcstops
- 23 From Sarajevo to Belgrade ?
- 24 Macarons!
- 25 Sorrento-Positano ferry schedules