We will be in Venice for one night in April and then will be going on to the Tuscany region for 6 days. I can't figure out where to stay that will be easy to get to from the airport, nice without paying a fortune, and close to St. Mark's Square and the Rialto Bridge etc. Help please.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid: City Views
- 2 RENFE- AVE link stopped
- 3 LEGAL PROCEDURE
- 4 Amalfi Coast in October
- 5 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 6 Does this make sense re tour downloads?
- 7 Terrorism in Europe
- 8 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 9 ITALO trains need help
- 10 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 11 Northern Lights in Scotland??
- 12 Italy and Switzerland--September/October 2013
- 13 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 14 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 15 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 16 Itinerary Suggestions for South of Spain and Portugal
- 17 biking in France
- 18 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 19 London for Free
- 20 RENFE train drivers strike: 12 and 15 September 2014
- 21 The elusive `Northern Lights` Where I go , they don`t!
- 22 LEGAL PROCEDURE
- 23 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 24 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 25 Renewing our vows in Venice