We will be in Venice for one night in April and then will be going on to the Tuscany region for 6 days. I can't figure out where to stay that will be easy to get to from the airport, nice without paying a fortune, and close to St. Mark's Square and the Rialto Bridge etc. Help please.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 2 Luggage sizing
- 3 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 4 Mt Titlus Engelberg mountain
- 5 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 6 Christmas in Munich
- 7 Neighbourhood for longer stay in Lisbon?
- 8 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 9 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 10 Eleanor's Pages
- 11 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 12 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 13 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 14 Santorini - best place to stay in the Island
- 15 Moving to Belfast
- 16 Where to rent a car in Barcelona
- 17 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 18 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 19 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 20 Where should I go (4 days after work week in London)
- 21 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 22 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 23 3-Star Hotels in Roma Centro Storico
- 24 Quick Trip Report - MALTA/FRANKFURT
- 25 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid