We will be in Venice for one night in April and then will be going on to the Tuscany region for 6 days. I can't figure out where to stay that will be easy to get to from the airport, nice without paying a fortune, and close to St. Mark's Square and the Rialto Bridge etc. Help please.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 2 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 3 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 4 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 5 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 6 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 7 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 8 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 9 Southern Spain
- 10 Reputable Tours
- 11 Is my plan ok
- 12 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 13 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 14 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 15 Ideas for Spain in May
- 16 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 17 Portugal Trip
- 18 Looking for help on itinerary for trip to Croatia+
- 19 5 Observations About Paris
- 20 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 21 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 22 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 23 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 24 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 25 Itinerary for Greece in 9 Days -in June