We will be in Venice for one night in April and then will be going on to the Tuscany region for 6 days. I can't figure out where to stay that will be easy to get to from the airport, nice without paying a fortune, and close to St. Mark's Square and the Rialto Bridge etc. Help please.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 2 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 3 Burgundy in May
- 4 A Greek sojourn
- 5 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 6 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 7 Weekend in Norfolk
- 8 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 9 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 10 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 11 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 12 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 13 Island Hopping and Whisky Tasting in South West Scotland
- 14 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 15 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 16 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 17 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 18 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 19 Bregenz or Lindau
- 20 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 21 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 22 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 23 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 24 Winter in Paris
- 25 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report