We will be in Venice for one night in April and then will be going on to the Tuscany region for 6 days. I can't figure out where to stay that will be easy to get to from the airport, nice without paying a fortune, and close to St. Mark's Square and the Rialto Bridge etc. Help please.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 2 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 3 Spending money in Italy?
- 4 staying a month or so in each place
- 5 URGENT: Fontana Del Papa, Tolfa Cooking School Info Pls
- 6 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 7 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 8 Late night train from Prague
- 9 Robbed in Rome... by a "Police Officer"?
- 10 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014
- 11 December honeymoon in Europe
- 12 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 13 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 14 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 15 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 16 Itinerary for 11 day trip to France
- 17 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 18 Madrid and London
- 19 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 20 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 21 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 22 Visiting Amsterdam, Brussels and Bruges
- 23 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 24 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 25 2 day break from London: Edinburgh, Dublin, Luxembourg, Paris, York?