Hi all, I will go to Venice next week and want to know somethings.
What is the best way of transportation there?
How is the weather?
Is there any daily pass for buses or train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 우리카지노【过『 GTY23。ZE。AM 』过】슈퍼카지노
- 2 블랙잭바카라【过『 GTY23。ZE。AM 』过】슈퍼카지노
- 3 Driving in Italy?
- 4 American Tourister luggage- good or bad?
- 5 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 6 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 7 So much to do, so little time!
- 8 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 9 French restaurants
- 10 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 11 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 12 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 13 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 14 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 15 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 16 St Remy to Nice in Three Days?
- 17 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 18 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 19 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 20 Shoes in Scotland
- 21 Engadine Valley help
- 22 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 23 Naples, Italy
- 24 Ireland in April
- 25 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?