Hi all, I will go to Venice next week and want to know somethings.
What is the best way of transportation there?
How is the weather?
Is there any daily pass for buses or train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 KING : YAHOO TEC*H SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:6830 YAHOO MAIL b*g
- 2 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 3 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 4 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 5 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 6 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 7 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 8 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 9 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 10 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 11 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 12 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 13 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 14 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 15 Iceland trip report!
- 16 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 17 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 18 Bernese Oberland
- 19 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 20 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 21 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 22 Couscous
- 23 15 days in Denmark / Sweden in May 17
- 24 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 25 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?