Hi all, I will go to Venice next week and want to know somethings.
What is the best way of transportation there?
How is the weather?
Is there any daily pass for buses or train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi vs Tuscany
- 2 Vineyards/wineries in Tuscany
- 3 GPS vs Google Maps
- 4 Brussels Airport
- 5 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 6 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 7 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 8 SOUTH OF FRANCE (PROVENCE)
- 9 Scotland: Summer Days in Skye
- 10 help with 21 days-croatia
- 11 Shopping in Paris
- 12 kisctavelly
- 13 Best Skin Care Tips>>>> http://buywrinklereduceronline.com/eye-complex-rx/
- 14 London Paris
- 15 Itinerary suggestion for 5-6 days between San Sebastian and Barcelona
- 16 14 days in Greece
- 17 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 18 The DCC scam is spreading
- 19 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 20 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 21 is black forest worth itself in october?
- 22 Apps for hiring taxi's, maps, using the metro, translations
- 23 Vienna - Site seeing help
- 24 London dining service charge
- 25 best way to travel from Budapest airport