Hi all, I will go to Venice next week and want to know somethings.
What is the best way of transportation there?
How is the weather?
Is there any daily pass for buses or train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 2 iPhone/Skype/ATM questions
- 3 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 4 Small towns not too near Paris
- 5 Help with basic itinerary
- 6 Clean up spam
- 7 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 8 credit and debit cards
- 9 Suggestions for two night stay near Athens airport?
- 10 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 11 Positano Surprise
- 12 Valencia, Spain
- 13 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 14 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 15 Family Friendly Day Trips from Arezzo
- 16 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 17 How to spend 3 days btwn Milan and Florence
- 18 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 19 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 20 Greece and Italy Combo
- 21 Cinqueterre
- 22 Car rental in Europe (Kemwel)
- 23 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 24 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 25 Marathon Sunday in Budapest