Hi all, I will go to Venice next week and want to know somethings.
What is the best way of transportation there?
How is the weather?
Is there any daily pass for buses or train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AVE Train ticket purchase in Spain
- 2 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 3 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 4 Cost of Van from CDG
- 5 To St. Pancras at stupid-o'clock: how would you do it?
- 6 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 7 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July
- 8 German Train travel
- 9 Barcelona on budget
- 10 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 11 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 12 Cheese Tours in Italy
- 13 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 14 Trip to London with side trip to Wales/daytrip?
- 15 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 16 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 17 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 18 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 19 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 20 New Dublin Museum
- 21 Touring Switzerland, Germany, and Austria
- 22 Car service- Suitcase & hand luggage
- 23 How best to spend a long day in Warnemunde
- 24 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 25 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?