Hi all, I will go to Venice next week and want to know somethings.
What is the best way of transportation there?
How is the weather?
Is there any daily pass for buses or train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The highlands
- 2 February in Florence
- 3 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 4 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 5 Naxos hotel question
- 6 Torridon Scotland. Four days. What to do?
- 7 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 8 Which bus from Bratislava train station
- 9 Juangfrau / mt
- 10 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 11 Help! Suggestions for Italian itinerary
- 12 Loire Valley itinerary
- 13 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 14 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 15 Should we go to Vienna?
- 16 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 17 Parma hotels - Pacchiosi or Rosa Prati
- 18 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 19 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 20 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 21 Renting a car
- 22 Amalfi Coast by Car
- 23 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 24 Europe Itinerary
- 25 Suggested Itinerary Low Countries, Scotland, Enfland Lake district