I' m trying to book railway tickets from ven. mestre to modena. Are there more than one rail stations in Modena? We want to go to the new museum of enzo ferrari and to moranello. Because when we try to book from trenitalia it gives us more than one options: 1. modena, 2. modena piazza manzoni, 3. modena policlinico. Can anybody help me? Please.....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 인터넷신천지 ▣ 홈피:≫ttw46.com≪
- 2 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 3 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 4 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 5 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 6 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 7 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 8 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 9 Cordoba Overnight?
- 10 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 11 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 12 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 13 Sintra
- 14 Scotland Trip Report
- 15 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 16 Barcelona summer 2017 -- brainstorm with me
- 17 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 18 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 19 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 20 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 21 Kayaking in Avignon
- 22 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 23 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 24 4 days in Provence in early June
- 25 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?