I' m trying to book railway tickets from ven. mestre to modena. Are there more than one rail stations in Modena? We want to go to the new museum of enzo ferrari and to moranello. Because when we try to book from trenitalia it gives us more than one options: 1. modena, 2. modena piazza manzoni, 3. modena policlinico. Can anybody help me? Please.....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 부산경마경주결과わわ＼＼【 ST339。COM 】わ골프초보わ 이루
- 2 투게더카지노エエ＼＼【 ST339。COM 】エ고래야바다이야기エ 복현규
- 3 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 4 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 5 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 6 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 7 Spain itinerary for sept/Oct?
- 8 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 9 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 10 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 11 Paris: Les Grands Voisins Project...
- 12 Shall we Gdansk?
- 13 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 14 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 15 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 16 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 17 Jewish Vienna
- 18 Short time in Vienna
- 19 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 20 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 21 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 22 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 23 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 24 Prague State Opera/ Verdi Festival
- 25 Switzerland part of 3-week trip