I will be going to Greece (Athens, Chania, Santorini, Mykonos) next week. 2 of the people with me are Vegetarian. (i am not). I am not familiar with Greek food. Can someone please tell me what kind of things that they can order that is non-mean, non-fish, and non-eggs?
Vegetarian Foods in Greece?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Questions for my German friends
- 2 Chip but no PIN
- 3 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 4 What still confounds you about travel?
- 5 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 6 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 7 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 8 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 9 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 10 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 11 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 12 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 13 Airport to Piraeus
- 14 Train to Airport in Venice
- 15 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 16 Paris Travelogue (One week in June with a toddler)
- 17 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 18 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 19 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 20 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 21 Foie gras, redux
- 22 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 23 Dublin Tour Companies
- 24 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 25 Day trips from Seville