I will be going to Greece (Athens, Chania, Santorini, Mykonos) next week. 2 of the people with me are Vegetarian. (i am not). I am not familiar with Greek food. Can someone please tell me what kind of things that they can order that is non-mean, non-fish, and non-eggs?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 2 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 3 Easter in Tuscany - which town to stay?
- 4 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 5 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 6 Classical Music in Milan
- 7 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 8 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 9 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 10 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 11 Amsterdam hotels
- 12 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 13 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 14 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 15 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 16 Where to spend Easter in Portugal
- 17 Day Trips From Paris: Champagne
- 18 Sienna with kids
- 19 5 Days Galway, Aran Islands, Cliffs of Moher
- 20 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 21 Tour or independent
- 22 Vet my itinerary
- 23 St Remy area for Provence base?
- 24 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 25 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais