I will be going to Greece (Athens, Chania, Santorini, Mykonos) next week. 2 of the people with me are Vegetarian. (i am not). I am not familiar with Greek food. Can someone please tell me what kind of things that they can order that is non-mean, non-fish, and non-eggs?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 2 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 3 Need Ireland Itinerary Help
- 4 Switzerland itinerary help
- 5 Slovania & Croatia
- 6 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 7 Asian food and shopping in Dublin ????
- 8 5 days in Provence
- 9 Where should I go in Spain for 2 weeks? Add Lisbon?
- 10 Parking in Italy
- 11 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 12 Another Alhambra Ticket Question
- 13 1 week in Malaga
- 14 Lisbon hotel: Tivoli or Bairro Alto hotels?
- 15 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 16 Looking for a apartment recommendation for Dijon
- 17 Transportation in Bologna
- 18 Amsterdam vs. France
- 19 Where to stay in Dijon, France
- 20 Amsterdam Hotel
- 21 Paris gtg in October?
- 22 Capo d'Orlando
- 23 European Championship
- 24 Edinburgh airport taxi recos?
- 25 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)