I will be going to Greece (Athens, Chania, Santorini, Mykonos) next week. 2 of the people with me are Vegetarian. (i am not). I am not familiar with Greek food. Can someone please tell me what kind of things that they can order that is non-mean, non-fish, and non-eggs?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 2 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 3 "Never Mind"
- 4 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 5 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 6 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 7 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 8 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 9 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 10 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 11 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 12 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 13 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 14 First time in Bulgaria
- 15 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 16 Italian lakes
- 17 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 18 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 19 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 20 Is the Amalfi Coast kid friendly enough
- 21 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 22 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 23 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 24 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 25 Day Trips from Dunfermline