I will be going to Greece (Athens, Chania, Santorini, Mykonos) next week. 2 of the people with me are Vegetarian. (i am not). I am not familiar with Greek food. Can someone please tell me what kind of things that they can order that is non-mean, non-fish, and non-eggs?
Vegetarian Foods in Greece?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 2 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 3 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 4 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 5 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 6 Street food in Turkey
- 7 Spain Questions
- 8 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 9 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 10 Mont St Michel
- 11 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 12 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 13 Renting a car in Ireland - pick up/off at Dublin airport or city center?
- 14 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 15 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 16 Dublin Hostels
- 17 Avignon to London?
- 18 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 19 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 20 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 21 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 22 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 23 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 24 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 25 From CDG to the Seventh?