I will be going to Greece (Athens, Chania, Santorini, Mykonos) next week. 2 of the people with me are Vegetarian. (i am not). I am not familiar with Greek food. Can someone please tell me what kind of things that they can order that is non-mean, non-fish, and non-eggs?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Record breaking rain in Paris
- 2 Wolverhampton - York - Durham - Edinburgh
- 3 Portugal itinerary without a car - suggestions appreciated!
- 4 Trying to decide on a Colmar hotel for 4 nights
- 5 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 6 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 7 Nocelle on the Amalfi Coast
- 8 Women's semi-stylish, comfortable shoes?
- 9 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 10 Advice please: 10 days in South-West England with a toddler
- 11 Netflix and Hulu
- 12 Taxi Heathrow
- 13 Train Route Help! France, Spain, Italy & Switzerland
- 14 Car rental return Nice
- 15 3/4/ days South of France
- 16 Rental car return in Nice
- 17 Antwerp Tram
- 18 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 19 Paris hotels
- 20 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 21 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 22 Burgos vs Leon, Avila vs Segovia
- 23 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 24 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 25 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa