I will be going to Greece (Athens, Chania, Santorini, Mykonos) next week. 2 of the people with me are Vegetarian. (i am not). I am not familiar with Greek food. Can someone please tell me what kind of things that they can order that is non-mean, non-fish, and non-eggs?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Flights to Crete from NE coast of USA
- 3 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 4 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 5 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 6 Best layover option
- 7 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 8 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 9 Iceland car rental agencies
- 10 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 11 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 12 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 13 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 14 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 15 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 16 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 17 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 18 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 19 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 20 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 21 Trad Music and Hops--Our Week in Dublin
- 22 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 23 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 24 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 25 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?