I will be going to Greece (Athens, Chania, Santorini, Mykonos) next week. 2 of the people with me are Vegetarian. (i am not). I am not familiar with Greek food. Can someone please tell me what kind of things that they can order that is non-mean, non-fish, and non-eggs?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ACHAT DES PERMIS DE CONDUIRE FRANCAIS, BELGE
- 2 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 3 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 4 Train passes
- 5 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 6 Best places in Paris to catch Pokémon?
- 7 Girls Trip to Rome!
- 8 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 9 3 Days in Naples...
- 10 Les bons plans de whathello - paris - hotel
- 11 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 12 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 13 Our time in Rome
- 14 Renting International Cars from USA
- 15 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 16 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 17 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 18 Enjoying England for a year!
- 19 Spain - Advice for Beach towns
- 20 Iceland in 4 days?
- 21 Europe itinerary
- 22 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 23 London road closings this weekend: Bike Race
- 24 Europe itinerary review
- 25 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!