My husband and I will be in Basque Country for 10 days in August (Bilbao, Lekeitio and San Sebastian). We would like to partake in the foodie scene but I am worried that we may have trouble given that we don't eat meat or shellfish. I know that many of the higher scale restaurants only have tasting menus. I'm sure they can accommodate our dietary restrictions but I'm wondering if it's worth it. That is, should we pay 100 Euro per person for some vegetables? Does anyone have experience at some of these restaurants? Or does anyone have suggestion for places with a la carte menus that would fit our needs? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ICLOUD @password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h cAre SUPP0RT 24/7
- 2 Flights to Crete from NE coast of USA
- 3 Iceland car rental agencies
- 4 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 5 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 6 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 7 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 8 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 9 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 10 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 11 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 12 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 13 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 14 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 15 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 16 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 17 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 18 Trad Music and Hops--Our Week in Dublin
- 19 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 20 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 21 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 22 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 23 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 24 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 25 Maximizing Norway time