My husband and I will be in Basque Country for 10 days in August (Bilbao, Lekeitio and San Sebastian). We would like to partake in the foodie scene but I am worried that we may have trouble given that we don't eat meat or shellfish. I know that many of the higher scale restaurants only have tasting menus. I'm sure they can accommodate our dietary restrictions but I'm wondering if it's worth it. That is, should we pay 100 Euro per person for some vegetables? Does anyone have experience at some of these restaurants? Or does anyone have suggestion for places with a la carte menus that would fit our needs? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 2 Alitala
- 3 Trains in Italy
- 4 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 5 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 6 Are you interested in visiting Iceland or you already have?
- 7 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 8 Georgia in 4 days
- 9 Where should I go with my family?
- 10 First Solo Adventure
- 11 First Solo Adventure
- 12 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 13 PARIS
- 14 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 15 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 16 Crete Holiday
- 17 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 18 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 19 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 20 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 21 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 22 Stu Tower
- 23 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 24 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 25 Tour or self drive Douro?