My husband and I will be in Basque Country for 10 days in August (Bilbao, Lekeitio and San Sebastian). We would like to partake in the foodie scene but I am worried that we may have trouble given that we don't eat meat or shellfish. I know that many of the higher scale restaurants only have tasting menus. I'm sure they can accommodate our dietary restrictions but I'm wondering if it's worth it. That is, should we pay 100 Euro per person for some vegetables? Does anyone have experience at some of these restaurants? Or does anyone have suggestion for places with a la carte menus that would fit our needs? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 2 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 5 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 6 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 7 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 8 International Flight Question
- 9 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 10 Interesting places to visit
- 11 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 12 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 13 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 14 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 15 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 16 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 17 Budapest in December 2017
- 18 Petrol in Greece
- 19 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 20 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 21 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 22 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 23 Dijon in December!
- 24 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 25 We're here!