My husband and I will be in Basque Country for 10 days in August (Bilbao, Lekeitio and San Sebastian). We would like to partake in the foodie scene but I am worried that we may have trouble given that we don't eat meat or shellfish. I know that many of the higher scale restaurants only have tasting menus. I'm sure they can accommodate our dietary restrictions but I'm wondering if it's worth it. That is, should we pay 100 Euro per person for some vegetables? Does anyone have experience at some of these restaurants? Or does anyone have suggestion for places with a la carte menus that would fit our needs? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London in Winter Report
- 2 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 3 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 4 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 5 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 6 London is it worth it?
- 7 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 8 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 9 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 10 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 11 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 12 Montserrat Express
- 13 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 14 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 15 International drivers permit
- 16 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 17 Places to stop/stay?
- 18 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 19 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 20 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 21 ATM help
- 22 Stockholm 5.5 days
- 23 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 24 Visit to Sardinia
- 25 Car Rentals in Ireland