Hello! I was just reading about Vaux le Vicomte - some how this is the first time I have run across it (or at least it has sunk in for me.) Anyone who has been, what are your thoughts? Has anyone been to the candlelight evening visit? How easy is it to get back and forth by train? I see there is a Paris Vision Shuttle, but it seems a huge upcharge when compared to the ticket price. Thanks!
Vaux le Vicomte question
- 1 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 2 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 3 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 4 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 5 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 6 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 7 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 8 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 9 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 10 Essen and Nordrhein-Westfalen
- 11 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 12 Where are the best markets in Rome?
- 13 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 14 Football (soccer) matches in July
- 15 BRITISH ISLES---GLOBUS TOURS
- 16 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 17 France by rail or car?
- 18 Which tour company would be best?
- 19 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 20 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 21 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 22 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 23 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 24 Rome: Avoiding the long Colosseum ticket line/queue: Palatine Hill ticket office locations
- 25 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?