Reading Rick Steve's book on Italy and France, he seems to indicate it is fairly difficult to get the VATS tax back. Is this true, has anyone gotten their refund? Thanks.
- 1 Left Luggage in Brighton, UK
- 2 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 3 Best Time of Day to Tour Windsor Castle
- 4 Prague Itinerary
- 5 Moving to Spain
- 6 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 7 Drive Rome Florence
- 8 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?
- 9 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 10 Tierentyne mustard on a Sunday
- 11 3 week trip Western Turkey
- 12 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 13 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 14 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 15 Need some help credit card for hotels in italy
- 16 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 17 Turkey - through the back doors of Truckstops and Business Hotels...
- 18 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 19 Traveling to Fenegrò Province of Como, Italy from Rome, Italy
- 20 Home base in Provence in July
- 21 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 22 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 23 10 Day Trip to Turkey
- 24 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 25 Dingle to Galway help please, leave in less than 2 weeks