The past few days I've been reading about and looking up the multitude of Vatican tours on offer until my head was spinning and I got dizzy! I was initially leaning towards booking a tour on Vatican's website but have finally decided that its well worth the extra bucks to take a private tour. What I'm looking at is the 8AM tour by either Walks of Italy or Italy with Us, is one better than the other? Also, these are called "early bird" or private tours, but there are still going to be a whole lot of us there in the Sistine Chapel - Italy with Us has two tours at 8AM, one semi-private with max 10 people and the other group with max 25 people. Is it still going to be crowded even at that early hour, how many people can I reasonably expect to find there in June? How early should I book the tour? Thanks for your input
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona to Girona: Rent a Car or just take the train?
- 2 Day trip from London to Paris
- 3 Hotel in Venice
- 4 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 5 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 6 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 7 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 8 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 9 Dare I ask a Transportation Question?
- 10 A Winter Wander – Engadine and Berner Oberland
- 11 Calling Jamikins
- 12 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 13 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 14 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 15 Zurich, Switzerland
- 16 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 17 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 18 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 19 London tube
- 20 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 21 5am arrival in Dublin
- 22 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 23 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 24 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 25 Europe-21 days in September 2014