The past few days I've been reading about and looking up the multitude of Vatican tours on offer until my head was spinning and I got dizzy! I was initially leaning towards booking a tour on Vatican's website but have finally decided that its well worth the extra bucks to take a private tour. What I'm looking at is the 8AM tour by either Walks of Italy or Italy with Us, is one better than the other? Also, these are called "early bird" or private tours, but there are still going to be a whole lot of us there in the Sistine Chapel - Italy with Us has two tours at 8AM, one semi-private with max 10 people and the other group with max 25 people. Is it still going to be crowded even at that early hour, how many people can I reasonably expect to find there in June? How early should I book the tour? Thanks for your input
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 2 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 3 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 4 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 5 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 6 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 7 Help with England/Wales tour
- 8 Is Venice really dirty?
- 9 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 10 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 11 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 12 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 13 Will a European two prong electrical adapter work with U.S. power strip ?
- 14 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 15 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 16 Best beach town in Italy?
- 17 Cotswold Churches
- 18 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 19 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 20 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 21 Italy in October 2015
- 22 Budgeting - how long can I last!
- 23 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 24 I dream of Europe
- 25 Pastry Classes in Paris