The past few days I've been reading about and looking up the multitude of Vatican tours on offer until my head was spinning and I got dizzy! I was initially leaning towards booking a tour on Vatican's website but have finally decided that its well worth the extra bucks to take a private tour. What I'm looking at is the 8AM tour by either Walks of Italy or Italy with Us, is one better than the other? Also, these are called "early bird" or private tours, but there are still going to be a whole lot of us there in the Sistine Chapel - Italy with Us has two tours at 8AM, one semi-private with max 10 people and the other group with max 25 people. Is it still going to be crowded even at that early hour, how many people can I reasonably expect to find there in June? How early should I book the tour? Thanks for your input
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 2 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 3 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 4 dining in Brussels
- 5 Como or Bellagio hotel needed
- 6 Gifts from the States for European Hosts
- 7 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 8 5 days in Bremen for a conference
- 9 using airbnb for the first time...
- 10 Madrid: City Views
- 11 My Turkey Trip Had Ups and Downs
- 12 plug adapters ITALY
- 13 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 14 London before and after a cruise leaving from Southampton
- 15 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 16 How to make this adventure work?
- 17 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 18 How much luggage?????
- 19 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 20 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 21 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 22 A New Look at the Pilgrimage Footpath to Santiago de la Compestella...
- 23 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 24 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 25 Vienna State Opera Tickets