The past few days I've been reading about and looking up the multitude of Vatican tours on offer until my head was spinning and I got dizzy! I was initially leaning towards booking a tour on Vatican's website but have finally decided that its well worth the extra bucks to take a private tour. What I'm looking at is the 8AM tour by either Walks of Italy or Italy with Us, is one better than the other? Also, these are called "early bird" or private tours, but there are still going to be a whole lot of us there in the Sistine Chapel - Italy with Us has two tours at 8AM, one semi-private with max 10 people and the other group with max 25 people. Is it still going to be crowded even at that early hour, how many people can I reasonably expect to find there in June? How early should I book the tour? Thanks for your input
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to wear
- 2 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 3 London, Liverpool, Scotland Itinerary
- 4 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 5 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 6 London 2nd time around
- 7 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 8 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 9 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 10 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 11 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 12 2 weeks in Europe
- 13 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 14 Need help on best 7 day Istanbul / Cappadocia end of April itinerary
- 15 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 16 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 17 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 18 active activities in Marmaris, Myrina (Lemnos), and Patmos?
- 19 Madrid and London
- 20 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 21 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 22 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 23 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 24 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 25 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3