Our first trip to Italy (four of us.) Is it best to buy tickets on-line € 15,00 or get the Vatican tour at € 31,00 apiece? My traveling companions would rather go the non-tour route, but are afraid there will be too many lines at the middle of October. Any personal experience? Thanks.
Vatican Tour in Rome, Italy Question
- 1 Germany and Italy
- 2 Which tour company would be best?
- 3 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 4 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 5 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 6 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 7 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 8 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 9 Changing of the Guard
- 10 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 11 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 12 Best way to get from Malaga to Gibraltar to Ceuta, Morocco?
- 13 "Our Small Adventure" an Ongoing Paris Trip Report
- 14 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 15 Berchtesgaden & Salzburg
- 16 Car rental
- 17 Essen and Nordrhein-Westfalen
- 18 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 19 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 20 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 21 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 22 Please, assure me that Turkey is safe...
- 23 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 24 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 25 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome