About 6 years ago I went on a Vatican Museum "tour." I say "tour" because we disbanded as a group as soon as we gained early entry (without standing in line) , some in the group making a beeline to the Sistine Chapel. We all met across the street from the entry next to a cute cafe. Due to time constraints we will have very little time in museum. Does anybody know what tour company this could have been?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 2 2 full days in Paris
- 3 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 4 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 5 Terrorism in Europe
- 6 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 7 Day trip from Barcelona? Single female
- 8 Leaving for Paris in three weeks, what are the must "book ahead" sights?
- 9 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 10 Bamberg and Environs - 9 nights
- 11 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 12 Barcelona at night? Single female...
- 13 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 14 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 15 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 16 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 17 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 18 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 19 Planning a trip to Northern Italy/Lake Como
- 20 Greece - Sailing in Santorini
- 21 Hiking the Gap of Dunloe
- 22 Wernigerode and The Harz - Where to base oneself?
- 23 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 24 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 25 Hotel in Lake Garda or Desenzano del Gard