Last minute question = We are finally heading to Rome, Italy three weeks from now and my Roman vacation is incomplete without seeing the Vatican/Sistine Chapel. I understand cameras are not allowed inside the Sistine Chapel - So my question is: Are we allowed to have our pictures taken with the Swiss Guards instead?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 2 Guides - Matera
- 3 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 4 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 5 Spain Itinerary Help
- 6 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 7 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
- 8 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?
- 9 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 10 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 11 Swinoujscie Ferry Arrival
- 12 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 13 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 14 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 15 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 16 Wine tasting in Santorini
- 17 cell phone companys
- 18 Itinerary and Hotel Recommendations -- Amalfi Coast
- 19 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 20 My 7 day Provence itinerary... workable?
- 21 Croatia Roadtrip: Plitvice -> Dubrovnik in August
- 22 Ravello to Paestum
- 23 Barcelona completely overrated
- 24 Hotel recommendation in Berchtesgaden
- 25 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como