Last minute question = We are finally heading to Rome, Italy three weeks from now and my Roman vacation is incomplete without seeing the Vatican/Sistine Chapel. I understand cameras are not allowed inside the Sistine Chapel - So my question is: Are we allowed to have our pictures taken with the Swiss Guards instead?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 2 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 3 Barcelona and Paris with Wine In-between
- 4 Comments on possible day trips fromSt Remy de Provence
- 5 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 6 Transportation for students btw Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Prague, Krakow
- 7 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 8 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 9 Train tickets from Switzerland to Venice and back with Swiss Travel Pass
- 10 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 11 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 12 TAP airlines & other questions
- 13 Amafi to Naples - private driver? Other options?
- 14 Netflix and Hulu
- 15 Restaurant Recommendations in Rome
- 16 Paris hotels
- 17 traveling to stockholm with four kids (11)
- 18 Viking Ship Museums and Open Air Museums
- 19 Florence with 11 & 13 year old
- 20 Naples
- 21 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 22 England--Cambridge on a Sunday (SIM card? Restaurants)
- 23 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 24 Lisbon and Spain-"must see" advance tix?
- 25 Amalfi October 16-25