Last minute question = We are finally heading to Rome, Italy three weeks from now and my Roman vacation is incomplete without seeing the Vatican/Sistine Chapel. I understand cameras are not allowed inside the Sistine Chapel - So my question is: Are we allowed to have our pictures taken with the Swiss Guards instead?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 2 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 3 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 4 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 5 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 6 Sim Card Options
- 7 Greek Islands (small)
- 8 38 Days in Paris
- 9 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK
- 10 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 11 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 12 Day trip ideas
- 13 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 14 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 15 Santorini - Fira/Oia options
- 16 Help with hotels in Santorini
- 17 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 18 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 19 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 20 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 21 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 22 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 23 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 24 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 25 Things to do in Brussels