Last minute question = We are finally heading to Rome, Italy three weeks from now and my Roman vacation is incomplete without seeing the Vatican/Sistine Chapel. I understand cameras are not allowed inside the Sistine Chapel - So my question is: Are we allowed to have our pictures taken with the Swiss Guards instead?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 tickets for Wimbledon
- 2 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 3 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 4 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 5 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 6 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 7 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 8 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 9 Italy in January?
- 10 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 11 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 12 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 13 Berlin to ?
- 14 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 15 Renting a car in Greece
- 16 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 17 Piedmont question
- 18 Insurance on rental car options
- 19 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 20 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 21 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 22 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 23 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 24 9 days UK itinerary help!
- 25 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows