Last minute question = We are finally heading to Rome, Italy three weeks from now and my Roman vacation is incomplete without seeing the Vatican/Sistine Chapel. I understand cameras are not allowed inside the Sistine Chapel - So my question is: Are we allowed to have our pictures taken with the Swiss Guards instead?
VATICAN SWISS GUARDS
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 2 Hotel in Venice
- 3 Sweden - Gothenburg and Malmö photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 4 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 5 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 6 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 7 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 8 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 9 Day trips from Marseille
- 10 train to Vernon France
- 11 Avignon to London?
- 12 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 13 A drive in Europe
- 14 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 15 Venice
- 16 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 17 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 18 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 19 Traveling to Munich
- 20 London tube
- 21 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 22 cooking classes
- 23 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 24 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 25 Need to visit a hospital in Athens