Last minute question = We are finally heading to Rome, Italy three weeks from now and my Roman vacation is incomplete without seeing the Vatican/Sistine Chapel. I understand cameras are not allowed inside the Sistine Chapel - So my question is: Are we allowed to have our pictures taken with the Swiss Guards instead?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 2 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 3 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 4 Revised itinerary for italy
- 5 Bernina Express mid-March
- 6 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 7 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 8 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 9 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 10 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 11 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 12 where to stay in London?
- 13 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 14 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 15 Flamenco in October
- 16 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 17 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 18 4 days itinerary for France
- 19 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 20 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 21 getting to CDG
- 22 A Month stay in Southern France
- 23 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 24 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 25 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato