Last minute question = We are finally heading to Rome, Italy three weeks from now and my Roman vacation is incomplete without seeing the Vatican/Sistine Chapel. I understand cameras are not allowed inside the Sistine Chapel - So my question is: Are we allowed to have our pictures taken with the Swiss Guards instead?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 2 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 3 Dolomites October 14-18
- 4 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 5 Berlin and chocolate lovers
- 6 Day in Dublin with Private Guide
- 7 Charles Degaulle question
- 8 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 9 Norway Itinerary
- 10 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 11 Pompeii luggage storage
- 12 Departure Tax in UK
- 13 Family of 4 in a couchette from Venice
- 14 FCO connection time
- 15 Tuscany Region - Public Transportation or Rental Car?
- 16 Train Help
- 17 First time in Italy
- 18 Eagle's Nest weather, Germany
- 19 Train rides
- 20 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 21 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 22 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 23 One week in & near Marseille
- 24 Need Ireland Itinerary Help
- 25 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end