Last minute question = We are finally heading to Rome, Italy three weeks from now and my Roman vacation is incomplete without seeing the Vatican/Sistine Chapel. I understand cameras are not allowed inside the Sistine Chapel - So my question is: Are we allowed to have our pictures taken with the Swiss Guards instead?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Athens International airport
- 2 Corsica
- 3 8 Hours in Rome
- 4 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 5 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 6 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 7 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 8 Greece itinerary--reasonable?
- 9 Cornwall UK
- 10 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 11 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 12 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 13 Best Car Rental - Dublin Drop of Shannon
- 14 Golf Partner in Istanbul
- 15 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 16 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 17 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 18 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 19 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 20 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 21 6 days in Croatia
- 22 Train tickets in Italy?
- 23 Getting around Lisbon
- 24 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 25 5 day trip by train Frankfurt Vienna