Last minute question = We are finally heading to Rome, Italy three weeks from now and my Roman vacation is incomplete without seeing the Vatican/Sistine Chapel. I understand cameras are not allowed inside the Sistine Chapel - So my question is: Are we allowed to have our pictures taken with the Swiss Guards instead?
VATICAN SWISS GUARDS
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spending money in Italy?
- 2 Driving Holiday Austria-Switzerland-Italy/Germany-Austria
- 3 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 4 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 5 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 6 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 7 How to make this adventure work?
- 8 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 9 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 10 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 11 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 12 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 13 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 14 I went to Paris in June
- 15 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 16 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 17 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 18 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 19 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 20 where to stay in Germany
- 21 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 22 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 23 Stay away from EF Tours
- 24 Theater in London
- 25 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?