Last minute question = We are finally heading to Rome, Italy three weeks from now and my Roman vacation is incomplete without seeing the Vatican/Sistine Chapel. I understand cameras are not allowed inside the Sistine Chapel - So my question is: Are we allowed to have our pictures taken with the Swiss Guards instead?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 성인온라인 릴게임 ▼ 접속 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 2 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 3 Luggage Storage
- 4 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 5 Back from Paris
- 6 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 7 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 8 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 9 Another tipping question: concierges
- 10 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 11 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 12 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 13 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 14 Trip suggestion
- 15 Spain in July
- 16 Summer Travel order
- 17 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 18 LIsbon
- 19 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 20 Corfu
- 21 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 22 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 23 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 24 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 25 International Flight Question