I need additional help, please. Most of the Vatican tours I've checked online does not accept guest with disability. I got tired surfing the net so I am asking your help again.
My hubby and I have decided to do the tour on our own (with the help of a guidebook). The Vatican website - I understand provides wheelchair to visitors with physical disability and we can obtain one as long as we show a valid I.D. Anyway - we will be taking a cab from our hotel (center) to the Vatican. My only concerns are the following:
[*] How far is the taxi's drop-off, pick-up from the entrance hall?
[*] By any chance do you know any affordable tour company that caters to disabled guest?
[*] Do you know any place in Rome that has wheelchair that we can rent for a day?
Any information that you can provide is greatly appreciated. Thank you all in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 2 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 3 Wine Shipping from Puglia
- 4 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 5 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 6 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 7 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 8 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 9 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 10 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 11 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 12 Trains in Italy
- 13 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 14 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 15 Apartment Montreux area
- 16 Rome or Venice first
- 17 Europe First Timers
- 18 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 19 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 20 Safety in Rome
- 21 An evening in London
- 22 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 23 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 24 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 25 Chur or St Moritz?