I need additional help, please. Most of the Vatican tours I've checked online does not accept guest with disability. I got tired surfing the net so I am asking your help again.
My hubby and I have decided to do the tour on our own (with the help of a guidebook). The Vatican website - I understand provides wheelchair to visitors with physical disability and we can obtain one as long as we show a valid I.D. Anyway - we will be taking a cab from our hotel (center) to the Vatican. My only concerns are the following:
[*] How far is the taxi's drop-off, pick-up from the entrance hall?
[*] By any chance do you know any affordable tour company that caters to disabled guest?
[*] Do you know any place in Rome that has wheelchair that we can rent for a day?
Any information that you can provide is greatly appreciated. Thank you all in advance.
VATICAN & SISTINE CHAPEL TOUR
- 1 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 2 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 3 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 4 Renting an apartment in Edinburgh
- 5 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 6 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 7 Help needed on 3 week itinerary to Croatia and Slovenia
- 8 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 9 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 10 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 11 Turkish Itinerary suggestions?
- 12 London on a sunny day
- 13 Seville Cordoba and Grananda
- 14 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 15 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 16 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 17 Garmisch-Partenkirchen accomodations
- 18 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 19 Rooms in Sorrento & Rome
- 20 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 21 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 22 Zurich to Montreux to Paris round trip - drive or train??
- 23 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 24 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 25 Connection in Newark EWR