I need additional help, please. Most of the Vatican tours I've checked online does not accept guest with disability. I got tired surfing the net so I am asking your help again.
My hubby and I have decided to do the tour on our own (with the help of a guidebook). The Vatican website - I understand provides wheelchair to visitors with physical disability and we can obtain one as long as we show a valid I.D. Anyway - we will be taking a cab from our hotel (center) to the Vatican. My only concerns are the following:
[*] How far is the taxi's drop-off, pick-up from the entrance hall?
[*] By any chance do you know any affordable tour company that caters to disabled guest?
[*] Do you know any place in Rome that has wheelchair that we can rent for a day?
Any information that you can provide is greatly appreciated. Thank you all in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 2 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 3 Switzerland itinerary help
- 4 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 5 Departure Tax in UK
- 6 First time in Italy
- 7 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 8 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 9 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary
- 10 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 11 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 12 Bank of America in Ireland?
- 13 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey
- 14 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 15 Sept. 2016. GTG...possibly 14th-17th
- 16 Austria
- 17 Norway Itinerary
- 18 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 19 Train Help
- 20 Dolomites October 14-18
- 21 Day in Dublin with Private Guide
- 22 Charles Degaulle question
- 23 Trains France/Switzerland
- 24 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 25 Cote d'Azur & Provence Itinerary - Stu Dudley's new/revised edition