I need additional help, please. Most of the Vatican tours I've checked online does not accept guest with disability. I got tired surfing the net so I am asking your help again.
My hubby and I have decided to do the tour on our own (with the help of a guidebook). The Vatican website - I understand provides wheelchair to visitors with physical disability and we can obtain one as long as we show a valid I.D. Anyway - we will be taking a cab from our hotel (center) to the Vatican. My only concerns are the following:
[*] How far is the taxi's drop-off, pick-up from the entrance hall?
[*] By any chance do you know any affordable tour company that caters to disabled guest?
[*] Do you know any place in Rome that has wheelchair that we can rent for a day?
Any information that you can provide is greatly appreciated. Thank you all in advance.
VATICAN & SISTINE CHAPEL TOUR
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HELP people from DONBASS!
- 2 history museums or locations
- 3 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 4 22 year olds in Europe
- 5 Dining at the Eiffel Tower: 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant Review
- 6 Normandy and Loire
- 7 London neighborhood suggestions
- 8 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 9 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 10 Pyrenees logistics
- 11 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 12 Need Advice! Munich to Strasbourg to Paris
- 13 5 Observations About Paris
- 14 Hotels/B&B's in Monterosso
- 15 Portugal Trip
- 16 One week in Spain, late May
- 17 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 18 Northern Europe in April-May
- 19 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 20 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 21 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 22 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 23 malta
- 24 First time Ireland trip
- 25 Iwango went…to Nice