I need additional help, please. Most of the Vatican tours I've checked online does not accept guest with disability. I got tired surfing the net so I am asking your help again.
My hubby and I have decided to do the tour on our own (with the help of a guidebook). The Vatican website - I understand provides wheelchair to visitors with physical disability and we can obtain one as long as we show a valid I.D. Anyway - we will be taking a cab from our hotel (center) to the Vatican. My only concerns are the following:
[*] How far is the taxi's drop-off, pick-up from the entrance hall?
[*] By any chance do you know any affordable tour company that caters to disabled guest?
[*] Do you know any place in Rome that has wheelchair that we can rent for a day?
Any information that you can provide is greatly appreciated. Thank you all in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 2 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 3 MiFi in Italy
- 4 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 5 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 6 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 7 Barcelona completely overrated
- 8 French lavender and cottages
- 9 What Greek islands should I visit
- 10 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 11 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 12 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 13 Car Rental at Malaga Port
- 14 Help with travel from Cinque Terre to Milan Linate Airport!
- 15 Ravello to Paestum
- 16 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 17 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 18 Spain Itinerary Help
- 19 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 20 And now...the 100 best things in Iceland.
- 21 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 22 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 23 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 24 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 25 Girona and Besalau