I need additional help, please. Most of the Vatican tours I've checked online does not accept guest with disability. I got tired surfing the net so I am asking your help again.
My hubby and I have decided to do the tour on our own (with the help of a guidebook). The Vatican website - I understand provides wheelchair to visitors with physical disability and we can obtain one as long as we show a valid I.D. Anyway - we will be taking a cab from our hotel (center) to the Vatican. My only concerns are the following:
[*] How far is the taxi's drop-off, pick-up from the entrance hall?
[*] By any chance do you know any affordable tour company that caters to disabled guest?
[*] Do you know any place in Rome that has wheelchair that we can rent for a day?
Any information that you can provide is greatly appreciated. Thank you all in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Purchasing iDTGV tickets at the station
- 2 Spain in July
- 3 Another tipping question: concierges
- 4 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 5 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 6 Acropolis Athens
- 7 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 8 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 9 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 10 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 11 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 12 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 13 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 14 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 15 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 16 We're here!
- 17 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 18 Trip Ideas
- 19 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 20 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 21 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 22 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 23 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 24 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 25 Malaga City Center Hotels