I need additional help, please. Most of the Vatican tours I've checked online does not accept guest with disability. I got tired surfing the net so I am asking your help again.
My hubby and I have decided to do the tour on our own (with the help of a guidebook). The Vatican website - I understand provides wheelchair to visitors with physical disability and we can obtain one as long as we show a valid I.D. Anyway - we will be taking a cab from our hotel (center) to the Vatican. My only concerns are the following:
[*] How far is the taxi's drop-off, pick-up from the entrance hall?
[*] By any chance do you know any affordable tour company that caters to disabled guest?
[*] Do you know any place in Rome that has wheelchair that we can rent for a day?
Any information that you can provide is greatly appreciated. Thank you all in advance.
VATICAN & SISTINE CHAPEL TOUR
- 1 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 2 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 3 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 4 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 5 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 6 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 7 Family European winter holiday
- 8 15 days in Europe,
- 9 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 10 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 11 London for Christmas
- 12 Euro Train
- 13 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 14 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 15 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 16 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 17 To Paris and Provence in June
- 18 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 19 Travel by train or bus
- 20 Planning a holiday
- 21 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 22 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 23 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 24 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 25 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam