I need additional help, please. Most of the Vatican tours I've checked online does not accept guest with disability. I got tired surfing the net so I am asking your help again.
My hubby and I have decided to do the tour on our own (with the help of a guidebook). The Vatican website - I understand provides wheelchair to visitors with physical disability and we can obtain one as long as we show a valid I.D. Anyway - we will be taking a cab from our hotel (center) to the Vatican. My only concerns are the following:
[*] How far is the taxi's drop-off, pick-up from the entrance hall?
[*] By any chance do you know any affordable tour company that caters to disabled guest?
[*] Do you know any place in Rome that has wheelchair that we can rent for a day?
Any information that you can provide is greatly appreciated. Thank you all in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : NORTON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 NORTON ANTIVIRUS 24*7
- 2 Couscous
- 3 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 4 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 5 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 6 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 7 Bernese Oberland
- 8 TIM in FCO - update
- 9 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 10 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 11 Life's most embarrassing moments
- 12 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 13 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 14 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 15 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 16 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 17 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 18 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 19 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 20 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 21 Cartagena Spain
- 22 Snowmobile tracks in Lapland
- 23 Trip to Switzerland
- 24 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 25 Itinery help Crete