I need additional help, please. Most of the Vatican tours I've checked online does not accept guest with disability. I got tired surfing the net so I am asking your help again.
My hubby and I have decided to do the tour on our own (with the help of a guidebook). The Vatican website - I understand provides wheelchair to visitors with physical disability and we can obtain one as long as we show a valid I.D. Anyway - we will be taking a cab from our hotel (center) to the Vatican. My only concerns are the following:
[*] How far is the taxi's drop-off, pick-up from the entrance hall?
[*] By any chance do you know any affordable tour company that caters to disabled guest?
[*] Do you know any place in Rome that has wheelchair that we can rent for a day?
Any information that you can provide is greatly appreciated. Thank you all in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 furthermore, you can become aware
- 2 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 3 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 4 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 5 Help with ferry schedule Naples to Sorrento please.
- 6 London with kids
- 7 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 8 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 9 Best Route Belmonte to Pinhao
- 10 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 11 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 12 Pousadas in Portugal
- 13 Southern Spain or Sicily in early to mid March
- 14 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 15 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 16 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 17 Romantic snowy mountain getaway to propose to my girlfriend
- 18 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 19 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 20 Venice to Malpensa: which way to travel?
- 21 Flight Cost to Athens
- 22 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 23 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 24 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 25 Public Transport information App/Website