I need additional help, please. Most of the Vatican tours I've checked online does not accept guest with disability. I got tired surfing the net so I am asking your help again.
My hubby and I have decided to do the tour on our own (with the help of a guidebook). The Vatican website - I understand provides wheelchair to visitors with physical disability and we can obtain one as long as we show a valid I.D. Anyway - we will be taking a cab from our hotel (center) to the Vatican. My only concerns are the following:
[*] How far is the taxi's drop-off, pick-up from the entrance hall?
[*] By any chance do you know any affordable tour company that caters to disabled guest?
[*] Do you know any place in Rome that has wheelchair that we can rent for a day?
Any information that you can provide is greatly appreciated. Thank you all in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 2 Traveling with medication in bulk
- 3 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 4 Interlaken-Lucerne Express 19th July- reservation required??
- 5 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 6 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 7 France to stop making foie grois
- 8 How big backpack do I need?
- 9 Itinerary help please!
- 10 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 11 Laundry - Ireland?
- 12 Naples or Genoa
- 13 Prague on a budget...
- 14 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 15 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 16 Holiday Itinerary
- 17 Itinerary Help!
- 18 Spain in November
- 19 How best to spend a day in Tallinn
- 20 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 21 AVE train tickets questions.
- 22 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 23 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 24 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 25 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line