I am trying to book admission tickets for Vatican for our upcoming Rome trip. One thing that's confusing me is that once I have picked a date, it asks us to pick a time. Now am not sure how strictly are those enforced. SO if we pick a 11AM slot and reach there at 10AM would we have to wait for an hour and alternately if we go to Basillica first and reach there at 1PM after lunch would our tickets be worthless ?
Could anyone who knows significance of time slots and how strictly are they enforced shed some light on my confusion.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris for children
- 2 Couscous
- 3 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 4 Train / Calabria
- 5 Avoid Europcar!
- 6 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 7 Guided Vatican Tours
- 8 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 9 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 10 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 11 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 12 London in Winter Report
- 13 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 14 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 15 16 days in France and Italy
- 16 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 17 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 18 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 19 IWM
- 20 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 21 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 22 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 23 Tent camping in France, Spain and Portugal
- 24 quickest way to Prague
- 25 Scotland - We're Here!