I am trying to book admission tickets for Vatican for our upcoming Rome trip. One thing that's confusing me is that once I have picked a date, it asks us to pick a time. Now am not sure how strictly are those enforced. SO if we pick a 11AM slot and reach there at 10AM would we have to wait for an hour and alternately if we go to Basillica first and reach there at 1PM after lunch would our tickets be worthless ?
Could anyone who knows significance of time slots and how strictly are they enforced shed some light on my confusion.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 2 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 3 Warsaw/Krakow other lovely towns?
- 4 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 5 Suggestions for fall trip to Brittany
- 6 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 7 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 8 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 9 I'm 18. Am I too young to backpack through Europe?
- 10 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 11 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 12 20 year anniversary trip to Scotland
- 13 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 14 Spain in November
- 15 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 16 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 17 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 18 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 19 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 20 Italian coastal area Genoa and south--low key, active, scenic
- 21 Driving from Barcelona to Faro, Portugal
- 22 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 23 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 24 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 25 Driving in Saint Emilion