We arriving in Rome on a Sunday, we were told we could have a Vatican tour but the museum would be closed....any ideas of what we would see if the museums are closed? We are leaving early Monday morning so there will be no time on Monday but we really had hoped to see the Vatican.
Vatican on a Sunday?
- 1 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 2 Florence & ____?____ with a 16 month old baby in September.
- 3 Where to stay in Glasgow and Edinburgh Scotland
- 4 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 5 Normandy on our own?
- 6 Changing of the Guard
- 7 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 8 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 9 Provence & Cote d'Azur in late September...and the planning begins!
- 10 Ordering wine in Paris
- 11 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 12 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 13 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 14 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 15 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 16 Four days to wander France???
- 17 Budepest or Brussels?
- 18 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 19 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 20 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 21 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 22 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 23 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 24 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 25 Queen Leaves. Maitai Arrives. Coincidence. I Think Not. London Questions