I'm wondering if anyone has been to the Vatican during their Friday night concerts? It seems like it could be lovely - I'd like input on crowds at that time, as well as the overall experience.
There is a concert night on our day of arrival in Rome (10/10) I'd have to do some shifting of our plans on that day but it would be possible for us to make it. We have Scavi tickets on our last full day in Rome (10/14). I kinda like the idea of hitting the Vatican on the way in & then on the way out, freeing up time in between for other pursuits.
Here is the link to the Friday night concert series:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 2 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 3 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 4 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 5 England and Wales by public transport
- 6 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 7 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 8 To do afternoon of arrival in London
- 9 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 10 MiFi in Italy
- 11 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 12 One quick week -- where in France?
- 13 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 14 Guides - Matera
- 15 Spain Itinerary Help
- 16 Zermatt in Winter - Non-skiers and Passes
- 17 Ravello to Paestum
- 18 Private Guide for Anhambra in Granada
- 19 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 20 Girona and Besalau
- 21 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 22 London Itinerary and Questions
- 23 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 24 4 flats for a month in Ireland
- 25 Switzerland and Northern Italy