I'm wondering if anyone has been to the Vatican during their Friday night concerts? It seems like it could be lovely - I'd like input on crowds at that time, as well as the overall experience.
There is a concert night on our day of arrival in Rome (10/10) I'd have to do some shifting of our plans on that day but it would be possible for us to make it. We have Scavi tickets on our last full day in Rome (10/14). I kinda like the idea of hitting the Vatican on the way in & then on the way out, freeing up time in between for other pursuits.
Here is the link to the Friday night concert series:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 2 France to stop making foie grois
- 3 AVE train tickets questions.
- 4 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 5 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 6 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 7 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 8 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 9 Rome to Positano
- 10 Day trips from Uzes
- 11 Laundry - Ireland?
- 12 How best to spend a day in Tallinn
- 13 Naples or Genoa
- 14 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 15 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 16 Traveling with medication in bulk
- 17 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 18 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 19 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 20 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 21 Swimming in 17th century fountains in Rome
- 22 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 23 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 24 Interlaken-Lucerne Express 19th July- reservation required??
- 25 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25