I'm wondering if anyone has been to the Vatican during their Friday night concerts? It seems like it could be lovely - I'd like input on crowds at that time, as well as the overall experience.
There is a concert night on our day of arrival in Rome (10/10) I'd have to do some shifting of our plans on that day but it would be possible for us to make it. We have Scavi tickets on our last full day in Rome (10/14). I kinda like the idea of hitting the Vatican on the way in & then on the way out, freeing up time in between for other pursuits.
Here is the link to the Friday night concert series:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 2 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 3 Happy birthday ATM
- 4 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 5 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 6 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 7 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 8 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 9 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 10 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 11 BG/SLBC/MTN/DLC/LC FOR LEASE AND PURCHACE
- 12 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 13 B&Bs in Pisa, Parma & Bologna, Hotel in Milan
- 14 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 15 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 16 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 17 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 18 Spain - day driver advice
- 19 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 20 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 21 London with Teens Trip Report
- 22 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 23 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 24 Lake Como AREA questions
- 25 RS view on booking.com & the like