I'm wondering if anyone has been to the Vatican during their Friday night concerts? It seems like it could be lovely - I'd like input on crowds at that time, as well as the overall experience.
There is a concert night on our day of arrival in Rome (10/10) I'd have to do some shifting of our plans on that day but it would be possible for us to make it. We have Scavi tickets on our last full day in Rome (10/14). I kinda like the idea of hitting the Vatican on the way in & then on the way out, freeing up time in between for other pursuits.
Here is the link to the Friday night concert series:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 헬로우카지노⋞」❂「( SO224。COM )」❂「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 2 레드카지노⋞」❂「( SO224。COM )」❂「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 3 강원랜드카지노⋞」❂「( SO224。COM )」❂「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 4 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 5 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 6 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 7 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 8 Versailles
- 9 Petrol in Greece
- 10 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 11 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 12 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 13 Where to enjoy Paris
- 14 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 15 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 16 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 17 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 18 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 19 Meteora for older folk
- 20 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 21 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 22 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 23 Lofoten, Norway Trip Report
- 24 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 25 Please help allocate time in Lofoten and Bergen area