I'm wondering if anyone has been to the Vatican during their Friday night concerts? It seems like it could be lovely - I'd like input on crowds at that time, as well as the overall experience.
There is a concert night on our day of arrival in Rome (10/10) I'd have to do some shifting of our plans on that day but it would be possible for us to make it. We have Scavi tickets on our last full day in Rome (10/14). I kinda like the idea of hitting the Vatican on the way in & then on the way out, freeing up time in between for other pursuits.
Here is the link to the Friday night concert series:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Football Tickets - Athens
- 2 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 3 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 4 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 5 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 6 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 7 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 8 Last minute trip to Capri
- 9 3nights in Venice
- 10 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 11 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 12 Earthquake near Naples
- 13 Budapest to Kosice
- 14 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 15 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 16 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 17 Paris in November
- 18 My 3 days in Venice
- 19 multi city flights to europe
- 20 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 21 Travel from Kensington, London to Cambridge
- 22 One week in Europe
- 23 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 24 London Theater
- 25 Tracking the Weather