I'm wondering if anyone has been to the Vatican during their Friday night concerts? It seems like it could be lovely - I'd like input on crowds at that time, as well as the overall experience.
There is a concert night on our day of arrival in Rome (10/10) I'd have to do some shifting of our plans on that day but it would be possible for us to make it. We have Scavi tickets on our last full day in Rome (10/14). I kinda like the idea of hitting the Vatican on the way in & then on the way out, freeing up time in between for other pursuits.
Here is the link to the Friday night concert series:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice/Mestre
- 2 Quizz !
- 3 car insurance italy
- 4 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 5 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 6 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 7 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 8 9 Days in Spain
- 9 Pay attention to your watches !
- 10 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 11 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.
- 12 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 13 8 Days in Spain
- 14 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 15 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 16 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 17 Italy Car Scam
- 18 auto europa or auto europe?
- 19 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 20 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 21 Barcelona alternative
- 22 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 23 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 24 Spanish Medical Providers
- 25 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains