I'm wondering if anyone has been to the Vatican during their Friday night concerts? It seems like it could be lovely - I'd like input on crowds at that time, as well as the overall experience.
There is a concert night on our day of arrival in Rome (10/10) I'd have to do some shifting of our plans on that day but it would be possible for us to make it. We have Scavi tickets on our last full day in Rome (10/14). I kinda like the idea of hitting the Vatican on the way in & then on the way out, freeing up time in between for other pursuits.
Here is the link to the Friday night concert series:
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Shopping in Paris
- 2 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 3 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 4 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 5 Amalfi Coast with Kids- Where to stay?
- 6 Strike - again in France Tomorrow
- 7 Need help for itineray for Paris, Monaco, Rome, Florence 12 -14 days
- 8 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 9 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 10 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 11 December in Deutschland
- 12 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 13 30 Days in France with Family (6 y/o, 23 mo), what city to stay?
- 14 Moscow and St Petersburg
- 15 cash or plastic in Greece
- 16 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 17 Rome and Venice in December
- 18 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 19 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 20 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 21 Seeking Diverse Experiences in Western France – Please Critique Itinerary!
- 22 planning confusion
- 23 Costa Brava/Girona vs. Dali Museum/Girona Tours With Spanish Trails
- 24 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 25 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?