I'm wondering if anyone has been to the Vatican during their Friday night concerts? It seems like it could be lovely - I'd like input on crowds at that time, as well as the overall experience.
There is a concert night on our day of arrival in Rome (10/10) I'd have to do some shifting of our plans on that day but it would be possible for us to make it. We have Scavi tickets on our last full day in Rome (10/14). I kinda like the idea of hitting the Vatican on the way in & then on the way out, freeing up time in between for other pursuits.
Here is the link to the Friday night concert series:
Vatican Musical Visits Friday Nights
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 2 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 3 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 4 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 5 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 6 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 7 Venice-Milan Airport Woes
- 8 Quick Trip Report - MALTA/FRANKFURT
- 9 Paris and where else?
- 10 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 11 A taste of Italy in 11 nights
- 12 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 13 Real Mary King's Close Tour in Edinburgh
- 14 Raining in rome
- 15 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 16 Autumn in Paris
- 17 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 18 Suggestions for couple of days in spain plus best route to get to Morrocco
- 19 3 weeks in Sicily
- 20 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 21 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 22 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 23 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 24 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 25 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria