While in Rome, we are planning to spend a Monday in the Vatican City area (go to Trionfale Market in morning, then to Vatican Museums/St. Peter's Square in afternoon). We have an 8:15 pm (20:15) flight out of Fiumicino Airport and wondered by what time we should leave Vatican City and which mode of transportation would be best? Many thanks!
Vatican Museum to Fiumicino Airport - Rome, Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What are Your Favorite Kid-Friendly Hotels in Paris?
- 2 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 3 Where to rent a house for 1 or 2 months during summer in Europe
- 4 Grad Schools in London?
- 5 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 6 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 7 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 8 Florence Opera
- 9 30 male travelling alone for first time to central london.
- 10 Latest Itinerary
- 11 Day trips from Bologna
- 12 Day trips from Bologna
- 13 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 14 spain
- 15 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 16 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 17 need advise on first time travel to Europe
- 18 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 19 Car Rentals in Ireland - the devil is in the small print!
- 20 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 21 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 22 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 23 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 24 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 25 Cruise stop at Livirono (Florence/Pisa)