I have done a search of the forums, and I know similar questions have been asked but nothing that answers my question that I could find.
I was just wondering what time people would recommend booking for Vatican museum tickets after a 9am scavi tour.From what I can gather the tour goes for about an hour and a half, and finishes at St Peters, which is about a 20 minute walk from the vatican museum entrance?
So I had been thinking of booking for about 12, so I have time to grab something to eat as well? Do you think this is realistic? Or should I book for a bit later in the day?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 2 Flora : HP tec^h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:855:999 :8045 HP PRINTER 24*7
- 3 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 4 Threat Level in UK
- 5 IWM
- 6 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 7 One night in the Dolomites
- 8 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 9 Itinery help Crete
- 10 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 11 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 12 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 13 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 14 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 15 3 nights in Madrid
- 16 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 17 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 18 London 6 day itinerary
- 19 Rome hotel
- 20 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 21 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 22 London Hotel - Different Request
- 23 alcazar question and seville advice
- 24 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 25 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?