I have done a search of the forums, and I know similar questions have been asked but nothing that answers my question that I could find.
I was just wondering what time people would recommend booking for Vatican museum tickets after a 9am scavi tour.From what I can gather the tour goes for about an hour and a half, and finishes at St Peters, which is about a 20 minute walk from the vatican museum entrance?
So I had been thinking of booking for about 12, so I have time to grab something to eat as well? Do you think this is realistic? Or should I book for a bit later in the day?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://newsupplements2017.com/neurofuse-enhance/
- 2 Norway fjord
- 3 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 4 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 5 7 days in Greece
- 6 Italy
- 7 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 8 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 9 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 10 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 11 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 12 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 13 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 14 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 15 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 16 Praiana to Positano
- 17 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 18 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 19 Another Book List for Italy
- 20 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 21 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 22 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 23 3 weeks in Italy and France with 2 kids.
- 24 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 25 Venice