As we plan for our visit to Rome this April one place where the more we read the more confused we get about what to see is the Vatican.
The Vatican literature is huge and we feel intimidated to think what to skip and what to cover- surely cant see everything within just 1 day!
So wanted to ask you folks on how do we chalk out our day? What experiences/sights to go after in your opinion? Recommended resources to make the most of it - Vatican site wise Audio Guides/Walking Tours? We personally believe that Vatican might be overwhelming for us to really absorb rapidly and are tilting towards walking tours for the same- please advice if this is the something you will recommend too?
Also- have heard that queues in Vatican take up exorbitant amount of time....how do i beat this? Depending on what places in Vatican should i see how do i go about getting tickets for the same in advance?
Appreciate your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 Days in Bernese Oberland
- 2 Western/Central Europe Itinerary help
- 3 Need help with my itinerary
- 4 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 5 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 6 Transpennine Express-Ticket/No Seat Res
- 7 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 8 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 9 France is losing the core of its historic provincial towns
- 10 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 11 Killarney
- 12 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 13 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 14 12-14 nights enough ?
- 15 5 days northern spain, help us !
- 16 Salon de l’Agriculture in Paris: foods, cows, orchid and Swissman
- 17 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 18 Bring US appliances to Germany?
- 19 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 20 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 21 Prague and Budapest
- 22 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 23 Berlin, Germany
- 24 Where to go in Warsaw and Krakow?
- 25 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....