As we plan for our visit to Rome this April one place where the more we read the more confused we get about what to see is the Vatican.
The Vatican literature is huge and we feel intimidated to think what to skip and what to cover- surely cant see everything within just 1 day!
So wanted to ask you folks on how do we chalk out our day? What experiences/sights to go after in your opinion? Recommended resources to make the most of it - Vatican site wise Audio Guides/Walking Tours? We personally believe that Vatican might be overwhelming for us to really absorb rapidly and are tilting towards walking tours for the same- please advice if this is the something you will recommend too?
Also- have heard that queues in Vatican take up exorbitant amount of time....how do i beat this? Depending on what places in Vatican should i see how do i go about getting tickets for the same in advance?
Appreciate your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 2 .Baba Yahoo 1 8009828520 yahOO Tech SUPP0rt phone number
- 3 Need advice on the place to visit in Prague
- 4 Edinbrugh
- 5 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 6 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 7 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 8 Maximizing Norway time
- 9 TR-Croatia and Italy. A bit long but it's all here in one post.
- 10 TravelCard vs Oyster
- 11 Hiking in Switzerland
- 12 Best layover option
- 13 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 14 Spanish Civil War Tour in Barcelona
- 15 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 16 Berlin
- 17 Ideas for drive from Munich to Ramstein/Kaiserslautern to Garmisch
- 18 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012
- 19 3 days solo in London
- 20 Info for Edinburgh visit
- 21 Summer Mountain Retreats
- 22 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 23 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 24 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 25 Belfast leading up to July 12