We will be in Rome end of the month and wanted to check if guided tour for vatican will be worth it or not?
Am having second thoughts as have read some tripadvisor reviews saying not worth it as mueseums too crowded to make sense of what tour guides are saying anyway.
Want some insightful recommendations on whether to take a guided tour or not? we are a couple so will participate in a group tour (if at all).
1) Guided Tour- Yes or No
2) If yes, which one would you recommend?
3) Whats the typical cost and does it include the entry ticket to vatican + mueseums?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alsace to Austria?
- 2 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 3 Late fall 2015 visit to Poland, Budapest and Amsterdam
- 4 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 5 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 6 Private Guide in Lyon
- 7 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 8 Shorts in South of France?
- 9 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 10 Budapest language lessons
- 11 Budapest Card
- 12 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 13 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 14 base for Andalucia
- 15 barcelona neighborhood
- 16 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 18 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 19 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 20 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 21 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 22 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 23 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 24 Regarding Residence Permit
- 25 Base in Rhine or Mosel?