We will be in Rome end of the month and wanted to check if guided tour for vatican will be worth it or not?
Am having second thoughts as have read some tripadvisor reviews saying not worth it as mueseums too crowded to make sense of what tour guides are saying anyway.
Want some insightful recommendations on whether to take a guided tour or not? we are a couple so will participate in a group tour (if at all).
1) Guided Tour- Yes or No
2) If yes, which one would you recommend?
3) Whats the typical cost and does it include the entry ticket to vatican + mueseums?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 2 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 3 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 4 Meteora for older folk
- 5 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 6 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 7 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 8 Athens
- 9 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 10 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 11 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 12 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 13 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 14 Germany train help!
- 15 Spain in July
- 16 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 17 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 18 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 19 Train help for Prague
- 20 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 21 We're here!
- 22 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 23 Petrol in Greece
- 24 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 25 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary