We will be in Rome end of the month and wanted to check if guided tour for vatican will be worth it or not?
Am having second thoughts as have read some tripadvisor reviews saying not worth it as mueseums too crowded to make sense of what tour guides are saying anyway.
Want some insightful recommendations on whether to take a guided tour or not? we are a couple so will participate in a group tour (if at all).
1) Guided Tour- Yes or No
2) If yes, which one would you recommend?
3) Whats the typical cost and does it include the entry ticket to vatican + mueseums?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 14 days in Spain - please help finalize itinerary!
- 2 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 3 Day trips from Rome? or overnight?
- 4 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 5 Best of Norway
- 6 Venice, Orvieto, Rome with Tweens Part 1.
- 7 Trip in September
- 8 Meeting up in the Zurich airport
- 9 One week in London with kids
- 10 Light weight small converter?
- 11 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 12 Positano Surprise
- 13 favorite app for converting US $$
- 14 Prague tour guide Ron Hoffberg
- 15 Sunday Afternoon lunch in Antwerpen
- 16 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 17 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 18 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 19 Cornwall - St. Ives, SW Coastal Path-Travel Questions Need Answering!
- 20 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 21 SNCF - low price for summer
- 22 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 23 Dublin and Northern Ireland with public transportation
- 24 Short Visit to Munich for the Christmas markets
- 25 Italy Itinerary Advice