We will be in Rome end of the month and wanted to check if guided tour for vatican will be worth it or not?
Am having second thoughts as have read some tripadvisor reviews saying not worth it as mueseums too crowded to make sense of what tour guides are saying anyway.
Want some insightful recommendations on whether to take a guided tour or not? we are a couple so will participate in a group tour (if at all).
1) Guided Tour- Yes or No
2) If yes, which one would you recommend?
3) Whats the typical cost and does it include the entry ticket to vatican + mueseums?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 2 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 3 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 4 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 5 getting to CDG
- 6 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 7 Barcelona cooking classes
- 8 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 9 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 10 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 11 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 12 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 13 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 14 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 15 4 days itinerary for France
- 16 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 17 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 18 Help with Ferries in Croatia
- 19 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 20 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 21 vienna
- 22 Questions about Polish sights
- 23 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 24 Bernina Express mid-March
- 25 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions