We will be in Rome end of the month and wanted to check if guided tour for vatican will be worth it or not?
Am having second thoughts as have read some tripadvisor reviews saying not worth it as mueseums too crowded to make sense of what tour guides are saying anyway.
Want some insightful recommendations on whether to take a guided tour or not? we are a couple so will participate in a group tour (if at all).
1) Guided Tour- Yes or No
2) If yes, which one would you recommend?
3) Whats the typical cost and does it include the entry ticket to vatican + mueseums?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파워볼 배팅법 ※연결 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 3 International drivers permit
- 4 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 5 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 6 Two days in Rome
- 7 Classical Tour of Albania
- 8 First visit to London
- 9 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 10 Anniversary trip to France
- 11 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 12 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 13 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 14 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 15 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 16 London is it worth it?
- 17 Ideas on our first Europe holiday
- 18 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 19 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 20 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 21 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 22 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon
- 23 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 24 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 25 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip