Can anyone visit the Vatican Crypt and Vatican Gardens on their own, or does one have to be on a tour.
If I have to be on a tour is it too late to book for May 6, 2005? With whom?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland ToDo
- 2 Our week in Italy - lucky with weather, missed impulse
- 3 FAQs
- 4 Switzerland and Italy 8 days
- 5 I'm back.....
- 6 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 7 Departure Tax in UK
- 8 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 9 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 10 To europe this Aug
- 11 Charles Degaulle question
- 12 Normandy - driving trip
- 13 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 14 Ballet Bolshoi
- 15 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 16 Switzerland itinerary help
- 17 Where should I go in Spain for 2 weeks? Add Lisbon?
- 18 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 19 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 20 Seeking advice for fall trip to Puglia
- 21 Swiss travel pass/ Glacier express
- 22 Very last minute Swiss train help!
- 23 munich - day trips
- 24 KLM mandatory Animal Hotel SCAM
- 25 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?