Can anyone visit the Vatican Crypt and Vatican Gardens on their own, or does one have to be on a tour.
If I have to be on a tour is it too late to book for May 6, 2005? With whom?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 2 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 3 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 4 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 5 Lon term Car Hire Guide for Italy
- 6 Kids Travel Guides for Reading up!
- 7 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 8 church / cathedral (organ/classic music) concerts in Granada/Seville ?
- 9 Public Transport information App/Website
- 10 London with kids
- 11 First Time Europe Trip
- 12 Spain, Madrid, 2 nights w/car
- 13 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 14 Luxury Apartment Rentals in Rome
- 15 Tenerife - Best attractions
- 16 10 day trip - very initial thinking
- 17 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 18 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 19 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 20 Loans 15,000 kr. and you have them about 45. minutes
- 21 Croatia travel ideas
- 22 Vintage trip report: Greenland, 1995
- 23 River Boat Cruise
- 24 Hotel advice
- 25 Southern Spain or Sicily in early to mid March