We are going to Italy for the first time and have rec'd a lot of suggestions. One of them was to be sure to get a tour guide for the Vatican museums and the Sistine Chapel. We were told it saves a lot of time and provides a lot of information we wouldn't get with just a guidebook. It's not inexpensive so we would like any recommendations for a guide you may have used. Grazie Mille!!
Vatican City tour guide
- 1 Matlock Public Transport Challenge: Matlock to Red House Carriage Museum
- 2 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 3 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 4 Car rental
- 5 Ordering wine in Paris
- 6 Florence & ____?____ with a 16 month old baby in September.
- 7 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 8 Paris Recommendations
- 9 Our trip to Rome & the Amalfi Coast (with all transportation logistics included!)
- 10 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 11 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 12 Cinque terre or Como/Bellagio for day trip from milan?
- 13 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 14 London Evening Activity
- 15 Rome & Southern Italy
- 16 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 17 8-10 Night Italy Itinerary Please Help!
- 18 Northern Italy
- 19 Please, assure me that Turkey is safe...
- 20 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 21 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 22 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 23 Has anyone used zstay.com? Are they reputable?
- 24 Suggestions for Istanbul Stayover
- 25 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?