We are going to Italy for the first time and have rec'd a lot of suggestions. One of them was to be sure to get a tour guide for the Vatican museums and the Sistine Chapel. We were told it saves a lot of time and provides a lot of information we wouldn't get with just a guidebook. It's not inexpensive so we would like any recommendations for a guide you may have used. Grazie Mille!!
Vatican City tour guide
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 2 Traveling through Italy - Understanding train transportation
- 3 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 4 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 5 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 6 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 7 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 8 Advice on best locations for Hotels in Santorini & Mykonos
- 9 Venice in July?
- 10 Greece trip with daughters
- 11 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 12 Family Summer Trip in July to London then Paris and then need suggestions!
- 13 Can You Get To Bath From Gatwick Airport Without Going To London?
- 14 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 15 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 16 tour guides in rome
- 17 Paris Travelogue (One week in June with a toddler)
- 18 Europe in 21 days
- 19 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 20 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 21 Best "2-star" hotels in Paris, Amsterdam, Prague, Dresden
- 22 Advice needed/Carcasonne to Dordogne
- 23 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 24 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 25 Short Corsica trip in/out of Ajaccio - itinerary musts?