We are going to Italy for the first time and have rec'd a lot of suggestions. One of them was to be sure to get a tour guide for the Vatican museums and the Sistine Chapel. We were told it saves a lot of time and provides a lot of information we wouldn't get with just a guidebook. It's not inexpensive so we would like any recommendations for a guide you may have used. Grazie Mille!!
Vatican City tour guide
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 2 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 3 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 4 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 5 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 6 Which european city?
- 7 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 8 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 9 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 10 VISA question
- 11 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 12 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 13 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 14 France,Spain,Italy
- 15 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 16 Schengen Visa Rules
- 17 Rome or Stockholm - PLEASE HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND
- 18 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 19 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 20 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 21 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 22 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 23 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 24 Scotland November 2015
- 25 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway