Cards are no longer accepted - http://www.latimes.com/business/money/la-fi-mo-cash-vatican-20130103,0,7748201.story
Frankly it is a surprise that it did not happen earlier.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 2 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 3 Is It Better to Book Hotel Direct
- 4 Anyone ever been to Minsk, Belarus?
- 5 What one thing in Paris?
- 6 Glowing epidermis– Some women have stated
- 7 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 8 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 9 Paris Under Seige...
- 10 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 11 Sweden and Finland for 6 days in mid December 2015
- 12 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 13 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 14 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 15 Northern Italy - where to go?
- 16 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 17 Holiday in Austria
- 18 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 19 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 20 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 21 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 22 Retiring to Southern France
- 23 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 24 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 25 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise