Thanks everyone for all your assistance in planning our trip so far.
My wife and I have slotted Friday April 8th as primarily our Vatican day on our upcoming trip.
What suggestions do you have that would reduce the time spent standing in line? Is it as simple as ordering tickets online ( I believe this is possible ? Do we need to join a tour to skip the lines or are we able to tour independently?
We certainly appreciate any and all suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 2 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 3 Help required with Itinerary
- 4 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 5 advance tickets?
- 6 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 7 Best place to park in Bath and Windsor
- 8 Spain in December
- 9 tickets for the Tower's Ceremony of the Keys
- 10 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 11 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 12 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 13 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 14 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 15 Recommendations for Wiesbaden
- 16 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 17 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 18 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 19 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 20 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 21 Trip to Rome
- 22 Greek Islands (small)
- 23 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 24 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 25 Crete/Athens June 2017