I am planning a trip to Europe. We will be in Florence from the 10th to the 13th December. I have worked out that the Vasari corridor will be open till the 16 December.
It seems very expensive to see it as part of a tour. I gather you can go without a tour and it is then only about 15 e.
Has anyone any tips or recent experience with this?
Vasari corridor, Florence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 2 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 3 Berlin Prague Vienna Munich
- 4 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 5 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 6 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 7 Day roadtrips from Munich base
- 8 5 Observations About Paris
- 9 Lake Como transportation questions
- 10 Ring of Kerry: worth doing "whole loop"?
- 11 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 12 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 13 Iwango went…to Nice
- 14 Scotland- Edinburgh
- 15 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 16 Greek Seas- Sailing on the Mediterranean
- 17 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 18 Planning Honeymoon to Greece in April
- 19 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 20 Cylades Island Hopping
- 21 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 22 One night stopover in Dolomites, where?
- 23 Scuol, Switzerland
- 24 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 25 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015