I am planning a trip to Europe. We will be in Florence from the 10th to the 13th December. I have worked out that the Vasari corridor will be open till the 16 December.
It seems very expensive to see it as part of a tour. I gather you can go without a tour and it is then only about 15 e.
Has anyone any tips or recent experience with this?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 2 No Periods in British Written English!
- 3 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 4 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 5 Ronda Wine/biking
- 6 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 7 St Denis Cathedral
- 8 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 9 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 10 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 11 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 12 Andalucia itinerary help
- 13 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 14 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 15 Doumo to Lampugnano bus station
- 16 How to rent a car
- 17 Mayrhofen August with nearly 5 year old and 5 months old?
- 18 Day trips from Florence
- 19 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 20 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 21 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 22 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 23 Perugia
- 24 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 25 May get together in Paris