I am planning a trip to Europe. We will be in Florence from the 10th to the 13th December. I have worked out that the Vasari corridor will be open till the 16 December.
It seems very expensive to see it as part of a tour. I gather you can go without a tour and it is then only about 15 e.
Has anyone any tips or recent experience with this?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Backpacking in South East Europe
- 2 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 3 France to stop making foie grois
- 4 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 5 Input on England, Scotland & Ireland
- 6 Norway in November
- 7 Drive from Munich to Prague to Budapest to Vienna and return to Munich
- 8 Edinburgh to Alnwick WITHOUT a car?
- 9 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 10 My Italy 15 x Day Itenerary- Tips and advice Please!
- 11 Hotels in Barcelona Madrid and Granada
- 12 Prague, Vienna, Budapest, Krakow, Berlin
- 13 Dublin sights and restaurant ideas
- 14 Florence & Como - Itinerary 90% finalized - looking for insights
- 15 Could really use Swiss train travel help
- 16 Input on Paris Itinerary
- 17 restaurants and stores in Haut-de-Cagnes in late October?
- 18 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 19 Best locally frequented places to eat.
- 20 Urgently need help contacting mytrip.com
- 21 Bilboa to Madrid
- 22 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 23 Using Voip on Android in US and Europe
- 24 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 25 Help us to know Italians! :^)