I am planning a trip to Europe. We will be in Florence from the 10th to the 13th December. I have worked out that the Vasari corridor will be open till the 16 December.
It seems very expensive to see it as part of a tour. I gather you can go without a tour and it is then only about 15 e.
Has anyone any tips or recent experience with this?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 9 days to visit Paris, London and maybe Florence?!
- 2 Kiel Canal Day trip?
- 3 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 4 returning car at europcar's Des Ternes location in Paris
- 5 London/Newcastle trip
- 6 Restaurant recommendations in San Sebastián
- 7 Restaurant recommendations in Biarritz
- 8 Restaurant recommendations in saint Jean de Luz
- 9 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 10 Flights from Milos Greece to Rome
- 11 My summer in Paris
- 12 "Meals Game Plan" for Rome, Sorrento, and Florence, per piacere.?
- 13 Croatia to Italy last week in September through October (Bernina Express?)
- 14 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 15 Recommendation for a Boutique Hotel in Istanbul
- 16 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 17 Should I shop in Firenze or Roma? Or Paris or London?!
- 18 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 19 A week in Le Marche
- 20 Delta First Class seats- how far in advance should I book?
- 21 Vatican visit - shortcut to St. Peter's Basilica through Sistine chapel
- 22 Appropriate wear for restaurants
- 23 Guys please Help, Italy areas, where to stay. Running out of time.
- 24 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 25 Where to stay in Northern Ireland and should we try to see Cliffs of Moher?