I am planning a trip to Europe. We will be in Florence from the 10th to the 13th December. I have worked out that the Vasari corridor will be open till the 16 December.
It seems very expensive to see it as part of a tour. I gather you can go without a tour and it is then only about 15 e.
Has anyone any tips or recent experience with this?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 2 3 Days in the Black Forest
- 3 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 4 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 5 Seville in September-La Bienal
- 6 Day Trip near Paris
- 7 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 8 London Itinerary - Late Summer
- 9 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 10 Day trip suggestion from London
- 11 Charlotte Bronte at the Soane
- 12 First time to London, Paris and Amsterdam.
- 13 Lake Maggiore
- 14 From Denmark to Balkan and around
- 15 Kings Day in Amsterdam, local travel?
- 16 Pakistani on tourist visa in UK, where can I travel outside UK?
- 17 Rome-Positano RT rental car/bus/train
- 18 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 19 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 20 Milan tours
- 21 Help in determining 2 weeks in Florence, Rome, and TBD location(??)
- 22 Flight Cost to Athens
- 23 Validating train tickets - Germany, Switzwerland
- 24 My niece wants a one week student tour
- 25 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !