I am planning a trip to Europe. We will be in Florence from the 10th to the 13th December. I have worked out that the Vasari corridor will be open till the 16 December.
It seems very expensive to see it as part of a tour. I gather you can go without a tour and it is then only about 15 e.
Has anyone any tips or recent experience with this?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 12 days europe
- 2 cell phone companys
- 3 CDG international flight
- 4 Berlin restaurant recs
- 5 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 6 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 7 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 8 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 9 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 10 Seville in late January
- 11 Lipari to Capri??
- 12 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 13 2 Porto-Lisbon q's, 1 phone q
- 14 Italy for the first time
- 15 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 16 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 17 5 day s in Belgrade
- 18 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 19 Travel WiFi - France
- 20 TGV route Avignon - Paris
- 21 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 22 Gelato course in Rome?
- 23 Drinks in Spain
- 24 RFID Protection
- 25 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna