I am planning a trip to Europe. We will be in Florence from the 10th to the 13th December. I have worked out that the Vasari corridor will be open till the 16 December.
It seems very expensive to see it as part of a tour. I gather you can go without a tour and it is then only about 15 e.
Has anyone any tips or recent experience with this?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 2 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 3 Naples, Italy
- 4 Engadine Valley help
- 5 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 6 Tuscany 6 nights
- 7 Ireland travel passport question
- 8 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 9 French restaurants
- 10 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 11 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 12 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 13 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 14 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 15 Planning a European Trip
- 16 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 17 France & Italy, May or June
- 18 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 19 Best travelling Dordogne to Barcelona?
- 20 Scotland - Highlands in May or June?
- 21 San Sebastian
- 22 Charming hotel in a village along the Rhine?
- 23 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 24 Lisbon trip report
- 25 restaurants in Marais district