I am planning a trip to Europe. We will be in Florence from the 10th to the 13th December. I have worked out that the Vasari corridor will be open till the 16 December.
It seems very expensive to see it as part of a tour. I gather you can go without a tour and it is then only about 15 e.
Has anyone any tips or recent experience with this?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 2 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 3 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 4 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 5 Shall I buy the travel plug in advance
- 6 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 7 Norway for 1 week, ideas for planning
- 8 Norway Hiking Adventure
- 9 Porto in January
- 10 Places to visit from Zurich
- 11 The DCC scam is spreading
- 12 Visiting Zurich
- 13 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 14 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 15 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 16 casusyazılım
- 17 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 18 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 19 Mallorca for 9 nights-best home base?
- 20 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 21 Driving itinerary, feedback wanted
- 22 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 23 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 24 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 25 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018