Any advice about staying on Ile Saint Louis in Paris? We have stayed many times in the St. Germain area - either the 6th or the very edge of the 7th, and we love it there. We are early 50s, semi-regular travellers. Heading back this summer, and feeling a slight urge to stray and stay on Ile Saint Louis - BUT - will we regret it? Are there tons more tourists? Is it as upscale and nice? Will it feel out of the way? We are such creatures of habit, but is it time to broaden our footprint? We are open to candid opinions about Ile Saint Louis - good and bad - thank you~
Varying from routine in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 2 Globus Tours
- 3 Help with Madrid Location
- 4 Italy and Greece
- 5 How to Use a Transilien Train from Paris in Ile de France?
- 6 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 7 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 8 Oslo or Stockholm?
- 9 Trip Report: Arles, Dordogne and Paris, June-July 2014
- 10 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 11 3 days in Rome
- 12 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 13 2 Days in Rome
- 14 Finalizing our Austria and Switzerland trip - last minute advice?
- 15 VENICE, Italy - Hotel Venezia Boscolo to ship cruise terminals
- 16 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 17 Central London Hotels
- 18 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 19 Optometrist in Tallinn
- 20 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 21 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 22 Venice, just arrived
- 23 First Trip to Europe
- 24 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"
- 25 Skip the line at Vatican museum?