Any advice about staying on Ile Saint Louis in Paris? We have stayed many times in the St. Germain area - either the 6th or the very edge of the 7th, and we love it there. We are early 50s, semi-regular travellers. Heading back this summer, and feeling a slight urge to stray and stay on Ile Saint Louis - BUT - will we regret it? Are there tons more tourists? Is it as upscale and nice? Will it feel out of the way? We are such creatures of habit, but is it time to broaden our footprint? We are open to candid opinions about Ile Saint Louis - good and bad - thank you~
Varying from routine in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 2 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 3 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 4 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 5 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 6 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 7 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 8 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 9 Travel with Teens
- 10 best beaches on the costa del sol
- 11 One Week in Costa del Sol with a rental car. Ideas for Day Trips???
- 12 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 13 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 14 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 15 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 16 Finding a hotel/resort on the Costa del Sol with an indoor pool
- 17 Barcelona and Costa del Sol
- 18 Paris Restaurants in the 7th
- 19 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 20 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 21 Reims for a day
- 22 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 23 I think this is a scam!
- 24 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 25 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters