Any advice about staying on Ile Saint Louis in Paris? We have stayed many times in the St. Germain area - either the 6th or the very edge of the 7th, and we love it there. We are early 50s, semi-regular travellers. Heading back this summer, and feeling a slight urge to stray and stay on Ile Saint Louis - BUT - will we regret it? Are there tons more tourists? Is it as upscale and nice? Will it feel out of the way? We are such creatures of habit, but is it time to broaden our footprint? We are open to candid opinions about Ile Saint Louis - good and bad - thank you~
Varying from routine in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 2 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 3 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 4 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 5 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 6 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 7 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 8 5 Observations About Paris
- 9 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 10 Scotland November 2015
- 11 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 12 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 13 Amsterdam in the early 1980s
- 14 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 15 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 16 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 17 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 18 Is my plan ok
- 19 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 20 Reputable Tours
- 21 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 22 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 23 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 24 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 25 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?