Any advice about staying on Ile Saint Louis in Paris? We have stayed many times in the St. Germain area - either the 6th or the very edge of the 7th, and we love it there. We are early 50s, semi-regular travellers. Heading back this summer, and feeling a slight urge to stray and stay on Ile Saint Louis - BUT - will we regret it? Are there tons more tourists? Is it as upscale and nice? Will it feel out of the way? We are such creatures of habit, but is it time to broaden our footprint? We are open to candid opinions about Ile Saint Louis - good and bad - thank you~
Varying from routine in Paris
- 1 London at Xmas
- 2 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 3 Florence, Capri and Amalfi
- 4 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 5 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 6 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 7 Almalfi in Late March??
- 8 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 9 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 10 Ireland/UK trip ideas for Late July
- 11 Berlin to Dresden to Prague in eight days
- 12 Barcelona - 7 Portes Restaurant
- 13 Rail question 1st class and 2nd class
- 14 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 15 Trip to London
- 16 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 17 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 18 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 19 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 20 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 21 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 22 Backpacking through Europe
- 23 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 24 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 25 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy