I am looking into the option of taking a train from Malpensa to Varenna using LeNord. However, I am unable to find the name of the station in Varenna. Does anyone know the name of the station in Varenna, or any info that would be helpful? Thanks!
Varenna train station
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 2 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 3 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 4 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 5 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 6 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 7 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 8 Street food in Turkey
- 9 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 10 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 11 Valencia Fallas GTG March 17th 1 pm Hotel Melia Plaza
- 12 Itinerary Help!
- 13 Toulouse and beyond -
- 14 One week in Venice - trips
- 15 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 16 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 17 Scotland
- 18 9 days in turkey
- 19 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 20 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 21 UK for 12 days !
- 22 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 23 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 24 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 25 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014