I am looking into the option of taking a train from Malpensa to Varenna using LeNord. However, I am unable to find the name of the station in Varenna. Does anyone know the name of the station in Varenna, or any info that would be helpful? Thanks!
Varenna train station
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 2 Italy trip questions
- 3 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 4 Stay in Chablis or Auxerre?
- 5 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 6 Taormina to Palermo
- 7 2 Weeks in Germany in December
- 8 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 9 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 10 history museums or locations
- 11 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 12 Anyone trying to get out of the French Alps?
- 13 Budget family trip to Europe
- 14 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 15 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 16 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 17 caroline_venezia
- 18 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 19 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 20 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 21 Spain, Summer 2014 Itinerary Suggestions
- 22 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 23 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 24 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 25 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015