I need help and advice. I'm planning a trip to Europe and planning to visit Milan from Paris.
Do you think one day trip is enough for Varenna-Bellagio-Lake Como-FoxTown Outlet?
Just a short trip for each place (Varenna is only for transit on my way to Bellagio from Milan, perhaps just taking few pictures there). Or should I drop one of them out of my list?
I only have one day as the next day I will focus on Milan city and need to catch up evening train to Venice.
Hope you guys can advice me on this. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?
- 2 카지노싸이트【♋( ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ )♋】슈퍼카지노
- 3 Fun in the countryside and Tallinn
- 4 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 5 Travel Apps
- 6 카지노싸이트ª＼＼〃〃 ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 〃〃＼＼ª」슈퍼카지
- 7 What is your favorite travel app?
- 8 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 9 라이브카지노【♋( ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ )♋】슈퍼카지노
- 10 온라인카지노【♋( ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ )♋】슈퍼카지노
- 11 아시안카지노【♋( ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ )♋】슈퍼카지노
- 12 월드카지노【♋( ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ )♋】슈퍼카지노
- 13 월드카지노ª＼＼〃〃 ＫＲ８９６。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 〃〃＼＼ª」슈퍼카지노
- 14 Transportation Question Italy
- 15 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 16 CDG to Marais transfer
- 17 May get together in Paris
- 18 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 19 Train tickets in Italy?
- 20 credit and debit cards
- 21 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 22 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 23 Train(s) from Lucerne to Barcelona?
- 24 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 25 Saint Petersburg, Russia