I need help and advice. I'm planning a trip to Europe and planning to visit Milan from Paris.
Do you think one day trip is enough for Varenna-Bellagio-Lake Como-FoxTown Outlet?
Just a short trip for each place (Varenna is only for transit on my way to Bellagio from Milan, perhaps just taking few pictures there). Or should I drop one of them out of my list?
I only have one day as the next day I will focus on Milan city and need to catch up evening train to Venice.
Hope you guys can advice me on this. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 2 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 3 House Hunting in France
- 4 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 5 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 6 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 7 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 8 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 9 Ireland in April
- 10 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 11 Hiking in Austrian Alps?
- 12 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 13 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 14 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 15 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 16 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 17 Itinerary Tweaking
- 18 Itinerary Help
- 19 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 20 Hotel in Vienna
- 21 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 22 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 23 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 24 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 25 Road Trip From Frankfurt