Does anyone have any experience with Vanatage Travel cruises in Europe? I can't seem to find any good rankings. I'm interested in traveling on Vantage through southern France. If you have any experience on Vantage vs. Viking or other European cruise lines, I would like to hear from you.
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 2 Family European winter holiday
- 3 Chambermaid tipping
- 4 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 5 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 6 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 7 south eastern europe by train and walking
- 8 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 9 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 10 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 11 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 12 London for Christmas
- 13 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 14 London Theater/re: "Pure Nonsense"? or what?
- 15 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 16 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 17 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 18 Istanbul hotels
- 19 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 20 2 Week European Itinerary
- 21 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 22 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 23 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 24 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 25 More help with housing in Puglia