I will be in Amsterdam in a month. How easy is it to get tickets for the Van Gogh Museum and Anne Frank House or do you reccomend me getting them in advance.
Does anyone know if they are close to each other?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 2 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 3 Recommendations re walking tours in Dubrovnik and Split
- 4 Traveling to Puglia in July
- 5 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 6 Puglia itinerary - need help!
- 7 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 8 Sleeping Beauty's Castle
- 9 Amalfi or Positano
- 10 Croatia travel ideas
- 11 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 12 Citadines Bastille Marais
- 13 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 14 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 15 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 16 Public Transport information App/Website
- 17 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 18 Help required with Ireland Itinerary
- 19 Kids Travel Guides for Reading up!
- 20 church / cathedral (organ/classic music) concerts in Granada/Seville ?
- 21 12 Days in Italy
- 22 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 23 Romantic snowy mountain getaway to propose to my girlfriend
- 24 house exchange
- 25 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks