I will be in Amsterdam in a month. How easy is it to get tickets for the Van Gogh Museum and Anne Frank House or do you reccomend me getting them in advance.
Does anyone know if they are close to each other?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 House/villa in Italy or France
- 2 La Tavola Marche
- 3 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 4 Hotel Florescente, Lisbon
- 5 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 6 Ways to get from Prague to Frankfurt?
- 7 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 8 Italy for New Year's
- 9 Favorite European cemeteries?
- 10 Coastal Causeway Route- Northern Ireland
- 11 Using O2 in Europe?
- 12 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 13 Southern Spain - itinerary suggestions?
- 14 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 15 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 16 Villa rental suggestions in Umbira or Positano please
- 17 Help me find a Villa in Val D'Orcia this Summer!
- 18 Bus ticket to Siena
- 19 Looking for a lists of outside markets in Paris
- 20 Sunday Markets in Paris
- 21 2 weeks in France next May
- 22 Paris - for the 6th time - need new ideas!
- 23 Germany, after Christmas
- 24 Kandersteg - Muddy Boots?
- 25 Buying Scrovegni Chapel tickets & Padova Card together