I will be in Amsterdam in a month. How easy is it to get tickets for the Van Gogh Museum and Anne Frank House or do you reccomend me getting them in advance.
Does anyone know if they are close to each other?
Van Gogh Museum and Anne Frank House
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 2 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 3 Madrid and London
- 4 Spend the day in Geneva or go straight to Chamonix?
- 5 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 6 Stay away from EF Tours
- 7 Getting cash in Spain
- 8 Will Italy be busier the week of Labour day-May 01st 2015?
- 9 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 10 Need Advice on 18 Days into Madrid, out of Bilbao
- 11 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 12 Spain Portugal 2015 schedule
- 13 How long in Venice?
- 14 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 15 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 16 Help w/ rental car arrangements-Pickup in Lisbon, Portugal-Drop in Seville?
- 17 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 18 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 19 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 20 10 days in England
- 21 Sicily 4-6 weeks
- 22 Italy things to do?
- 23 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 24 Questions about the Chateau de Vincennes
- 25 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?