I will be in Amsterdam in a month. How easy is it to get tickets for the Van Gogh Museum and Anne Frank House or do you reccomend me getting them in advance.
Does anyone know if they are close to each other?
Van Gogh Museum and Anne Frank House
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 2 5 Observations About Paris
- 3 Euro Trivia quiz #15 - Famous Folks and Places
- 4 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 5 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 6 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 7 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 8 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 9 Switzerland help...?
- 10 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 11 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 12 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 13 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 14 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 15 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 16 Sicily in a winter
- 17 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 18 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 19 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 20 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 21 Guidebook for Iceland
- 22 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 23 Eastern Europe
- 24 Taormina Sicily
- 25 Scuol, Switzerland