I will be in Amsterdam in a month. How easy is it to get tickets for the Van Gogh Museum and Anne Frank House or do you reccomend me getting them in advance.
Does anyone know if they are close to each other?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 2 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 3 The Tweesters Travel with Tito: 2 weeks in Bosnia, Croatia, Slovenia
- 4 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 5 Norway in Nutshell - weather
- 6 Three Weeks in Turkey Short Trip Report
- 7 The Best hotel in Caen please !
- 8 Croatia, Bosnia and Slovenia itinerary help
- 9 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 10 Rhodes and then where in Greece?
- 11 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 12 Schengen-Student Study Abroad-Student Visa Problems
- 13 Finalizing Itinerary
- 14 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 15 Venice : Trying not to overplan
- 16 Tuscany - Chianti / Val d'Orcia
- 17 Greece- Santorini Hotels
- 18 Need help in deciding itinerary to visit places around Lucerne
- 19 Where to Buy Affordable Scarves in Paris
- 20 Traveling to Multiple Countries
- 21 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 22 Magical Greece. A 13 day jaunt across the Aegean
- 23 Basque region of Spain and France in 10 days with kids
- 24 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 25 Frankfurt, Germany hotels