I will be in Amsterdam in a month. How easy is it to get tickets for the Van Gogh Museum and Anne Frank House or do you reccomend me getting them in advance.
Does anyone know if they are close to each other?
Van Gogh Museum and Anne Frank House
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Louvre vs. Orsay/Rodin
- 2 Pickup rental car in Germany and drop off in Switzerland
- 3 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 4 first trip to Spain - questions and itinerary review
- 5 Norway- 1 week trip in May
- 6 To Prague or not to Prague
- 7 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 8 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 9 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 10 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 11 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 12 Stansted Express or National Express - which is better?
- 13 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 14 France to Italy advice needed please
- 15 Skiing in Austria?
- 16 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 17 Rocamaxour
- 18 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 19 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 20 Germany for 3 weeks
- 21 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 22 Is this realistic... advice?
- 23 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 24 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 25 Lake Como or Lake Maggiore for beauty and nature