I will be in Amsterdam in a month. How easy is it to get tickets for the Van Gogh Museum and Anne Frank House or do you reccomend me getting them in advance.
Does anyone know if they are close to each other?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Delta First Class seats- how far in advance should I book?
- 2 returning car at europcar's Des Ternes location in Paris
- 3 Hotel/Hostel Recommendations
- 4 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 5 Charming town in Noway to visit?
- 6 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 7 Trip Report: Ghent, Normandy and Brittany
- 8 6 nights in Dublin
- 9 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 10 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 11 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 12 Guys please Help, Italy areas, where to stay. Running out of time.
- 13 On foot Gibraltar queue
- 14 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 15 Stamp from consulate instead of student visa?
- 16 An ambitions plan for Andalusia
- 17 Venice: Shopping Question
- 18 Provence planning
- 19 9 days to visit Paris, London and maybe Florence?!
- 20 Help with honeymoon itinerary - Paris, Barcelona and South of Spain
- 21 A wonderful month in France
- 22 Brugges to Bayeux to Versailles
- 23 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 24 Best Area to Stay in Galway - Walk to Pubs
- 25 Provence Planning Help