I will be in Amsterdam in a month. How easy is it to get tickets for the Van Gogh Museum and Anne Frank House or do you reccomend me getting them in advance.
Does anyone know if they are close to each other?
Van Gogh Museum and Anne Frank House
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Isle of Skye Lodging
- 2 Weekend Driving in Rome
- 3 Milan, Venice, Bellagio, Piedmont wine country, a day in the Cinque Terre
- 4 Transfer at Paris (CDG) from terminal 2E and 2D by foot is possible?
- 5 Do I really want to stay in a hill top city?
- 6 What to do in Manchester for half a day?
- 7 Euro Travel Quiz #40 - Potpourri
- 8 London, Edinburgh, and Paris Itinerary
- 9 Malpensa to Milano/Porto Garibaldi o Centrale Question...
- 10 Emilia Romagna Region
- 11 Revised Itinerary with 2 kids
- 12 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 13 Scottland for a day!
- 14 Seeking Ideas/Suggestions for Post Rhine River Cruise in Switzerland
- 15 Swiss Pass or Eurail Pass worth it for multi-country trip?
- 16 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 17 Portofino or Portovenere?
- 18 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 19 Provence planning
- 20 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old
- 21 Family of 4 traveling 10 months
- 22 Back from Bologna, trip report
- 23 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 24 First Solo Trip Spain/ Portugal
- 25 Top Sights for Northern Ireland