I will be in Amsterdam in a month. How easy is it to get tickets for the Van Gogh Museum and Anne Frank House or do you reccomend me getting them in advance.
Does anyone know if they are close to each other?
Van Gogh Museum and Anne Frank House
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Itinerary - Draft
- 2 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 3 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 4 3 Week Europe Itinerary Help
- 5 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 6 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 7 How do you find French food?
- 8 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 9 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 10 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 11 airport hold baggage
- 12 7 Nights in Paris
- 13 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 14 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 15 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 16 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 17 Monet in Normandy
- 18 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 19 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 20 9 days in Italy - beginning in Venice
- 21 "New SAT Won’t Include Obscure Vocabulary Words"
- 22 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 23 Gargano Promontory
- 24 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 25 Santorini