I will be in Amsterdam in a month. How easy is it to get tickets for the Van Gogh Museum and Anne Frank House or do you reccomend me getting them in advance.
Does anyone know if they are close to each other?
Van Gogh Museum and Anne Frank House
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 2 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 3 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 4 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 5 Pronunciation
- 6 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 7 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 8 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 9 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 10 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 11 What to wear
- 12 3 Week Europe Itinerary Help
- 13 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 14 What still confounds you about travel?
- 15 Back home problems with sim card
- 16 How do you find French food?
- 17 Day trip to Siena and Tuscan town(s) using Public Transport from Florence
- 18 GPS in Tuscany
- 19 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 20 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 21 italy
- 22 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 23 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 24 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 25 Monet in Normandy