I will be in Amsterdam in a month. How easy is it to get tickets for the Van Gogh Museum and Anne Frank House or do you reccomend me getting them in advance.
Does anyone know if they are close to each other?
Van Gogh Museum and Anne Frank House
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Questions for Paris residents
- 2 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 3 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 4 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 5 Central European train travel
- 6 Mont St. Michele?
- 7 Help please: 1 or 2 Bedroom Apt in Paris
- 8 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 9 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 10 Can You Name theTen Most Popular Tourist Cities In Europe???
- 11 Croatia, Greece and Turkey
- 12 Carinthia
- 13 Southwestern England
- 14 What Happened to My Hairdryer? - An Electrical Question
- 15 Trans-Siberian Railway
- 16 Spain Student Visa - Schengen re-entry + later arrival
- 17 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 18 Best driving map for Greece?
- 19 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 20 Itinerary help: St. Remy / Marseille / Nice then? end in Milan
- 21 VENERE.COM.....how reliable?
- 22 Sicily by train or bus
- 23 Rail Pass for 2 countries, but HELP, we wish to cross in/out of a 3rd
- 24 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 25 Sea side in Italy