I will be in Amsterdam in a month. How easy is it to get tickets for the Van Gogh Museum and Anne Frank House or do you reccomend me getting them in advance.
Does anyone know if they are close to each other?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bern, Switzerland: Anything Open on Jan 1st?
- 2 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 3 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 4 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 5 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 6 One in Paris ... help
- 7 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 8 T Mobile Does it Again
- 9 Which order should I travel
- 10 Which order should I travel
- 11 Which order should I travel
- 12 Strasbourg sights and day trips
- 13 Train questions for Switzerland
- 14 First timers to Italy
- 15 Traveling from Vienna to Berlin
- 16 SWITZERLAND IN 5 SUMMER DAYS
- 17 Italy by Train - Sequence Recommendations
- 18 7 days St Moritz, Interlaken, Zermatt
- 19 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 20 Itinerary Help
- 21 St Andrews or Edinburgh
- 22 Hungary itinerary Help
- 23 Dolomites October 14-18
- 24 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 25 Lyon