I will be in Amsterdam in a month. How easy is it to get tickets for the Van Gogh Museum and Anne Frank House or do you reccomend me getting them in advance.
Does anyone know if they are close to each other?
Van Gogh Museum and Anne Frank House
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Time in Italy 12-14 Days
- 2 Where to travel during the first week of April in Europe?
- 3 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 4 Any Pros Out There on Sending FedEx from Italy to U.S.?
- 5 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 6 Help with Itinerary, choosing Florence and Venice over Chianti area
- 7 Itinerary help needed!
- 8 Revisit someplace you've already been or go somewhere new?
- 9 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 10 ABOUT SPAIN
- 11 St Gervais les-Bains to Colmar: Where to Stop for the Night?
- 12 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 13 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 14 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 15 Which area to stay in Madrid?
- 16 Paris to Etretat Day Trip
- 17 France 8 days
- 18 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 19 Paris Museum Pass length of life
- 20 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 21 Never traveled abroad before — have one week to get from Derry to Paris
- 22 Hotels in old Rome
- 23 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip
- 24 Question About Belgiun Train Travel
- 25 Train from Paris to Avignon