I will be in Amsterdam in a month. How easy is it to get tickets for the Van Gogh Museum and Anne Frank House or do you reccomend me getting them in advance.
Does anyone know if they are close to each other?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 12 Days in Italy
- 2 Health insurance coverage
- 3 Tennis Holidays
- 4 Vintage trip report: Greenland, 1995
- 5 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 6 A week in Greece, single woman alone
- 7 3 weeks in Italy...questions...
- 8 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 9 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 10 Family vacay in Europe
- 11 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 12 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 13 Italy - best two central locations
- 14 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 15 Another Book List for Italy
- 16 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 17 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 18 Good and not too touristy restaurants
- 19 Day trip suggestion from London
- 20 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 21 Back to Paris--need hotel advice
- 22 Classical Music in Milan
- 23 Pousadas in Portugal
- 24 Eight Days in Berlin; Walks, Food, Museums and Ambivalence
- 25 Places to visits near Porto