I will be in Amsterdam in a month. How easy is it to get tickets for the Van Gogh Museum and Anne Frank House or do you reccomend me getting them in advance.
Does anyone know if they are close to each other?
Van Gogh Museum and Anne Frank House
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NW Portugal - Moncao Minho
- 2 Spanish food online
- 3 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 4 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 5 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 6 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 7 Transport advise- Rome - Florence - Berlin - Copenhagen
- 8 5 Night Suggested Itinerary - South Iceland/Reykjavik
- 9 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 10 Stay away from EF Tours
- 11 Folegandros info?
- 12 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 13 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 14 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 15 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 16 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 17 Cell Phones in France & Spain
- 18 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 19 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 20 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 21 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 22 I went to Paris in June
- 23 Student Visas/Schengen Zone
- 24 Bike touring in France
- 25 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome