I will be in Amsterdam in a month. How easy is it to get tickets for the Van Gogh Museum and Anne Frank House or do you reccomend me getting them in advance.
Does anyone know if they are close to each other?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buy back lease program?
- 2 Jewelry in Bologna, Italy
- 3 lake garda or lake como and how many nights
- 4 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 5 Eiffel Tower - look at it, eat there, or go up
- 6 Hotel Aiguablava or Parador AB Spain ?
- 7 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 8 Itinerary help: beach in Turkey?
- 9 Shortest return to Paris (or somewhere else you loved) after coming home
- 10 Need help with Vatican and Colosseum Info. PLEASE!
- 11 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 12 Last minute London hotel recommendation needed
- 13 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 14 €2500 for full day boating outing on Amalfi coast?
- 15 One night between Marseille and St.Remy?
- 16 Must do/see in Rome
- 17 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera
- 18 Iceland - a brief trip report
- 19 Musee D'Orsay or the Louvre
- 20 South of France - a big place... looking for advice!
- 21 Need help for itinerary with 4 yr old
- 22 Best way to deal with large, cash-only lodging bill - Amsterdam
- 23 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 24 Considering change in Mid-Italy itinerary
- 25 Day trip suggestions from Beaune, France & Burgundy