I will be in Amsterdam in a month. How easy is it to get tickets for the Van Gogh Museum and Anne Frank House or do you reccomend me getting them in advance.
Does anyone know if they are close to each other?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I want to buy a European flat iron
- 2 Luggage in rental car while touring Normandie and Loire Valley
- 3 Drumroll....I finally decided on a Roman Hotel!
- 4 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 5 Lisbon transportation
- 6 10 days in July-Aug with kids - Switzerland and Italy
- 7 car rental in Rome
- 8 If Greece exits
- 9 Three day trips from Amsterdam
- 10 5 days in Paris
- 11 Beautiful Engadin is suffering
- 12 Berlin Walking Tours - Any recommendations?
- 13 Has anyone ever booked a Rome food tour with Elizabeth Minchilli?
- 14 French Basque country
- 15 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 16 French air traffic control strike early July
- 17 2 days in Madiera
- 18 Copenhagen Dress Code
- 19 Gorges du Tarn- No car...?
- 20 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 21 Palace Versaille - worth the lines ?
- 22 Arcona living munchen or Pullman Munich
- 23 Spain vacation itinerary suggestions
- 24 Portugal - need help with planning
- 25 Do I need air conditioning in Wengen in July?