I will be in Amsterdam in a month. How easy is it to get tickets for the Van Gogh Museum and Anne Frank House or do you reccomend me getting them in advance.
Does anyone know if they are close to each other?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Week Honeymoon-Sept 2016-Italy/Spain
- 2 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 3 Advice for Siena and Orvieto?
- 4 Texting in France
- 5 help with trip from prague to berlin and more
- 6 Travel to France & Switzerland with my daughter next summer
- 7 If you could choose only one, would it be Verona or Bologna?
- 8 Merces neighborhood, Lisbon
- 9 Scotland in 8 days
- 10 Venturing even further
- 11 Still another Normandy question
- 12 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 13 Madrid - how to schedule train from airport
- 14 Madrid and Barcelona - November
- 15 Driving to Larrun (La Rhune) Spain
- 16 ITALIAN LANGUAGE CLASSES IN FLORENCE!
- 17 Italy - Rome, Venice, and Florence
- 18 Traveling around Lake Geneva
- 19 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 20 Place de la Concorde Ferris Wheel to stay up most of 2016
- 21 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 22 ICELAND DAY 1
- 23 Europe 9 day Family Vacation
- 24 Phone for GPS in Italy/Europe--T Mobile Simple Choice ? Buy a SIM card?
- 25 Educate me about Munich