We are researching accommodation in Valletta for the winter...early Jan. to late March. Our traveling style is to immerse ourselves as much as we can into the culture of the country. We will take numerous side trips from our apartment base to other locations but other days will just wander in the city or sit on a bench and read. It is very low key. With this in mind, is Valletta a good choice for this type of holiday? Have you had any experience with this city?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budapest hop on hop off bus tour
- 2 Italy Trenitalia Strike
- 3 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 4 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 5 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 6 eateries in Puglia
- 7 Amalfi Coast in October
- 8 Rome to Amafi coast
- 9 How much luggage?????
- 10 Is WESTMINSTER & WEST END in London the best parts to stay?
- 11 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 12 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 13 Terrorism in Europe
- 14 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 15 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 16 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 17 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 18 Where to stay on Lake Como with Car
- 19 Hotel in Lake Garda or Desenzano del Gard
- 20 Como or Bellagio hotel needed
- 21 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 22 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 23 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!
- 24 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 25 Language Camp ANTALYA