We are researching accommodation in Valletta for the winter...early Jan. to late March. Our traveling style is to immerse ourselves as much as we can into the culture of the country. We will take numerous side trips from our apartment base to other locations but other days will just wander in the city or sit on a bench and read. It is very low key. With this in mind, is Valletta a good choice for this type of holiday? Have you had any experience with this city?
- 1 Weather's crummy in northern Italy now--suggestions for places
- 2 How Long For Santorini?
- 3 Time Out London - is there a replacement?
- 4 Tips and advice for first-timers to Europe
- 5 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?
- 6 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 7 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 8 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 9 Dingle to Galway help please, leave in less than 2 weeks
- 10 jungfraujoch mid june
- 11 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 12 St. Peter's Tomb at the Necropolis Scavi Fact or Fiction?
- 13 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 14 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 15 confused by timeshare offer
- 16 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 17 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 18 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 19 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 20 Crete to Sifnos by Ferry?
- 21 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 22 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 23 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 24 Kenmare to Dingle- Where to stop along the way?
- 25 Solo in Sicily - April 2013