We are researching accommodation in Valletta for the winter...early Jan. to late March. Our traveling style is to immerse ourselves as much as we can into the culture of the country. We will take numerous side trips from our apartment base to other locations but other days will just wander in the city or sit on a bench and read. It is very low key. With this in mind, is Valletta a good choice for this type of holiday? Have you had any experience with this city?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 2 Best hotel & restaurants in Bruges
- 3 Neapolitan Pizza in Aquino
- 4 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help
- 5 We are off to France again!!
- 6 Spain-Have 3 days between Barcelona and Madrid in early September
- 7 Dulwich Picture Gallery
- 8 Need suggestions for our week in Panzano
- 9 greece hotels
- 10 Noordam transatlantic
- 11 Non Touristy things to do in Paris
- 12 Best Dresden hotels & restaurants
- 13 Baby Stroller/Pram travel in Italy and Switzerland
- 14 EURail Pass worth it for this itinerary?
- 15 Calling different phones while in Italy
- 16 Scotland/London Itinerary Help
- 17 Paris Meetup Groups?
- 18 In Sevilla now, charged for silverware and olives at resto
- 19 London-Jubilee Walkway
- 20 London Trip Report - Textiles & Chocolate
- 21 Seville Day Trip - Cordoba or Ronda
- 22 Has anyone visited Marburg, Germany?
- 23 Self tours of Jewish Quarter Budapest
- 24 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 25 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?