We are researching accommodation in Valletta for the winter...early Jan. to late March. Our traveling style is to immerse ourselves as much as we can into the culture of the country. We will take numerous side trips from our apartment base to other locations but other days will just wander in the city or sit on a bench and read. It is very low key. With this in mind, is Valletta a good choice for this type of holiday? Have you had any experience with this city?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 2 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 3 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 4 Has anyone used Hop Airlines?
- 5 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 6 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 7 COSMOS Tour- 9 day Irish Explorer
- 8 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 9 Luzern to Zurich
- 10 Malaga article
- 11 A week in Sicily doable or not?
- 12 "Untours" as a tour guide
- 13 Help me find a Villa in Val D'Orcia this Summer!
- 14 Spain in 17 days
- 15 Question about Tallinin and Riga.
- 16 Car travel from Munich-Fussen-Bad Ragaz-Interlaken: Roads?
- 17 2-week Central/Eastern Europe itinerary questions
- 18 Help re: Driving from Venice Airport to Kobarid, Slovenia
- 19 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving
- 20 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 21 Which Car to book at CDG in May 2015? Do you get Complimentary Upgrade?
- 22 Spain in 17 days
- 23 German Wings
- 24 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 25 Renting a car after train to Florence