We'll have a day to spend in Malta during our cruise this coming July. Since we'll be traveling with our then 21 month old, we're not planning on doing any in depth touring (meaning we plan on "popping in and out" of sights since our daughter is not going to have the attention span to tour museums or sit through a movie or show, etc.). I would really like to spend a little time in Mdina and see Hagar Qim (again, don't plan on getting the complete "experience"), but also want some time to stroll around in Valletta. Keeping in mind that we are not planning on seeing everything there is to see in Valletta (I know that we could easily spend the whole day there alone) or Mdina, is it feasible to try to get to all of these places in a day? At first I was just setting my sights on Valletta and Mdina, but I would really love to see one of Malta's megalithic temples too. If it is feasible, what order should I plan on seeing them in? Right now I am thinking Hagar Quim, Mdina (have lunch there) and finish up in Valletta. I believe we would save time by taking taxis instead of the buses.... should we try to hire a taxi for the day? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!
Valletta, Mdina and Hagar Qim in a day and what order?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 2 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 3 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 4 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 5 9 days in turkey
- 6 Burg Eltz
- 7 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 8 Germany-berlin marathon
- 9 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 10 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 11 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 12 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 13 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 14 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 15 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 16 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 17 itinerary help
- 18 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 19 Nice Video about Poland
- 20 fun4all4 Trip Report: Greece is Great!
- 21 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 22 Reims for a day
- 23 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 24 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 25 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?