We'll have a day to spend in Malta during our cruise this coming July. Since we'll be traveling with our then 21 month old, we're not planning on doing any in depth touring (meaning we plan on "popping in and out" of sights since our daughter is not going to have the attention span to tour museums or sit through a movie or show, etc.). I would really like to spend a little time in Mdina and see Hagar Qim (again, don't plan on getting the complete "experience"), but also want some time to stroll around in Valletta. Keeping in mind that we are not planning on seeing everything there is to see in Valletta (I know that we could easily spend the whole day there alone) or Mdina, is it feasible to try to get to all of these places in a day? At first I was just setting my sights on Valletta and Mdina, but I would really love to see one of Malta's megalithic temples too. If it is feasible, what order should I plan on seeing them in? Right now I am thinking Hagar Quim, Mdina (have lunch there) and finish up in Valletta. I believe we would save time by taking taxis instead of the buses.... should we try to hire a taxi for the day? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!
Valletta, Mdina and Hagar Qim in a day and what order?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 2 Eurostar London to Avignon Thru Trains Start June 28!
- 3 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 4 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 5 Salzburg, Innsbruck, and possibly Graz with my 90yr old Mom
- 6 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 7 italy
- 8 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 9 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 10 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 11 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 12 Croatia in August - 2 weeks, 2 kids
- 13 What still confounds you about travel?
- 14 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 15 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 16 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 17 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 18 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 19 Chip but no PIN
- 20 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 21 Madrid and London
- 22 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 23 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 24 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 25 Pronunciation