We'll have a day to spend in Malta during our cruise this coming July. Since we'll be traveling with our then 21 month old, we're not planning on doing any in depth touring (meaning we plan on "popping in and out" of sights since our daughter is not going to have the attention span to tour museums or sit through a movie or show, etc.). I would really like to spend a little time in Mdina and see Hagar Qim (again, don't plan on getting the complete "experience"), but also want some time to stroll around in Valletta. Keeping in mind that we are not planning on seeing everything there is to see in Valletta (I know that we could easily spend the whole day there alone) or Mdina, is it feasible to try to get to all of these places in a day? At first I was just setting my sights on Valletta and Mdina, but I would really love to see one of Malta's megalithic temples too. If it is feasible, what order should I plan on seeing them in? Right now I am thinking Hagar Quim, Mdina (have lunch there) and finish up in Valletta. I believe we would save time by taking taxis instead of the buses.... should we try to hire a taxi for the day? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!
Valletta, Mdina and Hagar Qim in a day and what order?
- 1 Barcelona experts PLEASE pick which of these 2,apartments I should rent
- 2 Quaint/family run place in Nuremberg?
- 3 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 4 What is the best food in France?
- 5 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 6 Hilton's in Vienna and Budapest
- 7 Visa to TURKEY
- 8 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 9 Istanbul Hotels
- 10 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 11 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 12 Venice - getting to see inside the Arsenale.
- 13 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 14 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 15 Paris metro
- 16 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 17 Berlin Hotels
- 18 ferry to Harwich
- 19 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 20 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 21 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 22 York Food and Drink Festival
- 23 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 24 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 25 Edinburgh Restaurants