It seems I have read that the port is quite a distance from the city (or too far to walk anyway). Anyone have any ideas for getting around there?
Valleta, Malta questions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: Best Baguette of 2015
- 2 Car travel from Munich-Fussen-Bad Ragaz-Interlaken: Roads?
- 3 Greenwich: Tube to DLR
- 4 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 5 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 6 Returning Oyster card at Kings Cross rail station in London
- 7 Spain in 17 days
- 8 Apartments in Rome you have rented and liked
- 9 April long weekend - Munich v Innsbruck v Salzburg
- 10 Germany - Garmisch-Parkenkirchen - 3 Days Itinerary Advice
- 11 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 12 Exquisite side trip from Cinque Terre?
- 13 driving from Bordeaux to Paris
- 14 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 15 Inverness to Edinburgh Itinerary
- 16 German Wings
- 17 Does anyone know of a good resource for Castles
- 18 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 19 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 20 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 21 A week in Sicily doable or not?
- 22 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 23 best to buy euros in US, at airport casio, or bank in Brussels?
- 24 November or October for Andalucia/Portugal?
- 25 June visit London, Kent, Calais, Paris